1st Annual Jackolope Diesel Nationals

We will have Max'd Out and White Out there, damn things have been broke so long hope we still can figure out how to drive them. With any a luck, might talk Jerry Mullins into bringing his new Superstreet sc/lb 03 chev as well. It is a sweet truck and should fire for the first time tomorrow.

Great to hear the news from both camps! Now just don't break them before the Portland race!

Michael, I'll be floating down a back country river for 7 days.

Ken will be there come hell or high water.

Last edited:
2 Wind Performance signs on as sponsor for the Jackalope Diesel Nationals. :rockwoot:

glad to see the added sponsor ship, I might not make the drag racing portion (sled pull the night before) so hopefully i will make the pulls, or maybe a T/O fuel passes, leaving the bottle off for a while...

Any updates on Jerry M's truck? Looking forward to this event (and the accompanying Yellowstone "mini vacation")!

Will we need a temporary exhaust stack or something to compete if we dont have a stack?

Any updates on Jerry M's truck? Looking forward to this event (and the accompanying Yellowstone "mini vacation")!

They got it started last Thursday, were finishing the gauges and running down a couple of little problems that were loose ground related but looks good.

2 1/2 weeks to go and we have confirmation on the following competitors that will be at the Jackalope Diesel Nationals.

Coming off wins in Texas , Canada and the FASS Nationals

The 8 Second MBRP G&J Dirty Max , Michael Pliska

IMG_9298.jpg

The 2009 Pro Street Champion - Rob Coddens and 9 second Maxed out Racing

IMG_8924.jpg

2010 Diesel Power Challange Champion - Dimitri 1200hp Chevy

IMG_0386.jpg

3 time National Bracket Champion - Jim Calhoun

IMG_0628.jpg

This shaping up to be a great event :cheer::cheer:

Yup, this will be a fun one. Is anyone else camping at the track the night before or the night after the race? Still deciding if we will camp there or not.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

2 1/2 weeks to go and we have confirmation on the following competitors that will be at the Jackalope Diesel Nationals.

Coming off wins in Texas , Canada and the FASS Nationals

The 8 Second MBRP G&J Dirty Max , Michael Pliska

IMG_9298.jpg

The 2009 Pro Street Champion - Rob Coddens and 9 second Maxed out Racing

IMG_8924.jpg

2010 Diesel Power Challange Champion - Dimitri 1200hp Chevy

IMG_0386.jpg

3 time National Bracket Champion - Jim Calhoun

IMG_0628.jpg

This shaping up to be a great event :cheer::cheer:

You forgot the 6th place DPC competitor LMAO going to be awesome to see these guys in person, and dimitri's truck again
Yup, this will be a fun one. Is anyone else camping at the track the night before or the night after the race? Still deciding if we will camp there or not.

Regards,
Michael Pliska
looking forward to meeting you

I have a sled pull friday night, so im not gunna make it up till saturday morning.

looking forward to meeting you

I have a sled pull friday night, so im not gunna make it up till saturday morning.

Just look for the big camper and F350 (as seen in my avatar), should be parked somewhere near the DirtyMax pits (will probably be in a black 32' trailer pulled by a gray Chevy pickup, but may be in a semi if they finish putting it back together by then).

I think this event is going to be the sleeper for 2010. We are getting 3-4 people a day joining the NHRDA from Wyoming and the phones have been ringing off the hook on what is going on in Douglas on the 26th. I have a feeling we might run out of grand stand seating in a hurry.

2 weeks and counting :rockwoot:

Click to watch promo video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRNsdrW6vUg

I think this event is going to be the sleeper for 2010. We are getting 3-4 people a day joining the NHRDA from Wyoming and the phones have been ringing off the hook on what is going on in Douglas on the 26th. I have a feeling we might run out of grand stand seating in a hurry.

2 weeks and counting :rockwoot:

Sweet ! I should be making this one , Cant wait :Cheer:

We will be bringing both trucks and trailers. If all the rooms get booked, bring a sleeping bag and cot and someone can crash in the trailers.

2 weeks and counting :rockwoo

Thats great to hear, we would love for the event to stay in wyoming and make the sport grow, i personally have been trying to get any truck in town to show up.

Back