1st Annual Jackolope Diesel Nationals

Probably alot of unburnt fuel going out of the manifold and then the fire was really cooking in the exhaust, i think sled pullers run into that alot... sucks man thing had to be cookin.

Yeah it was good to meet you to. Had a great time hanging out with brad and the crew from G&J. I wish I would of looked at my gauges but I was concentrating to hard on catching white out and probably pushed it a little harder than I should of. How much are those performax systems?

I'll send you a PM on the system.

Wow, the temps must have been up there for the carnage you described! Cast iron melts around 2100°F.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Yeah it was good to meet you to. Had a great time hanging out with brad and the crew from G&J. I wish I would of looked at my gauges but I was concentrating to hard on catching white out and probably pushed it a little harder than I should of. How much are those performax systems?

Just tell Michael to hook you up or you will send Tanya over to see him.

It was cool seeing you guys again, Travis, Trent and everyone else. Even meeting new people Jim and Mike from Cheyenne, Louie and his guys from Casper. They both have exceptional facilitys. Good places to go if your in Wyoming.
Thanks for the help and support guys.

Back