1st Gen's THE Classic Hot Rods of Diesels?

[ame="http://m1255.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Revemup15/Mobile%20Uploads/Resampled_2012-11-13_13-08-58_609_zps00ccc770.jpg.html?o=1"]Mobile Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
New project for the summer. First on the list..... going to Home Depot to pick up sawzall blades to get rid of the oraler pipe.
picture.php

Some very nice looking first gen's!! I kick myself in the butt for selling my 84 crew and not converting it over.

Here is my '93
[ame="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Lonnon/media/IMG_20130405_162002.jpg.html"]IMG_20130405_162002.jpg Photo by Lonnon | Photobucket[/ame] Not sure how to post pics on this site so sorry bout the link

Last edited:
Just picked this up this week, like it a lot more than the second gen I had.

Need to get some nice wheels on it, gauges are on the way for it.

20130509_173427.jpg

20130509_173442.jpg

Thanks guys, its not bad for up here. It needs a bed, a door, and a fender rust wise but I'm moving to Az this summer so I'll do the body after I move where rust free sheetmetal is easy to find.

I do love the stance of it, I just think a set of polished classic 2s would really make the truck.

Thanks guys, its not bad for up here. It needs a bed, a door, and a fender rust wise but I'm moving to Az this summer so I'll do the body after I move where rust free sheetmetal is easy to find.

I do love the stance of it, I just think a set of polished classic 2s would really make the truck.

Let me know when you want to get rid of the caps and rings. Is that truck lifted?

Not as easy to find as you think. Nice truck! Does that sign say 4.29 for diesel? I understand why you are moving now!

Back