2.6 street diesel

Boy you folk are dealin with the wrong people for an S465 mine has been good to me, will pass 2.55" Plug Smokin HOT.........
Mabey Give Weston A Call? Just A Thought.
Brandon

weston? I have been looking for someone to make me a bushing.... Is it even possible to make a bushing that small. a 2.65 plug went right in with some very very monor slopp. how could someone make a plug or could he plug it down to a 2.5?

weston? I have been looking for someone to make me a bushing.... Is it even possible to make a bushing that small. a 2.65 plug went right in with some very very monor slopp. how could someone make a plug or could he plug it down to a 2.5?

Smokem on here Mine is not plugged or bushed or molested it is what it is........
Brandon

Boy you folk are dealin with the wrong people for an S465 mine has been good to me, will pass 2.55" Plug Smokin HOT.........
Mabey Give Weston A Call? Just A Thought.
Brandon

Josh's S465 will let a 2.55 plug in when it is hot:bang

We have already had some problems with it, but once allowed to cool down, it was fine and wouldnt pass the 2.55 plug.

Eric

s465 with what wheel though a 66mm the only way it would pass a 2.55 plug is cheating, by having a stepped commpressor cover or a bushing in it?

2.55 maybe for the 2.5 class but 2.65 for the 2.6 calss and yes some people use a chunk of alluminum 2.65 inches around althouth I have seent the soup can before...lol:bang

2.55 maybe for the 2.5 class but 2.65 for the 2.6 calss and yes some people use a chunk of alluminum 2.65 inches around althouth I have seent the soup can before...lol:bang

Mine is a hair smaller than a 65MM wheel.....
Brandon

That was our goal with those covers Brett, to not pass a 2.55 plug.

The covers are fine until you get them hot. They seem to not have much problem expanding to .05 bigger than normal when they get hot.

Eric

Back