2.6 turbo

As most know I tech for BOB.Raw diesel hit on the money and they performed well with the new rule.ED has a good looking setup that also works.I will go no deeper with this cause most make a living doing this everyday.
All I know is there were 4 or 5 different setups that met the rule and what I loved were the one's that actually hooked up on the 250 track ...well you didnt see big footage difference.I think were on to something with the new rule....:nail:

Sorry for being so anal on the rule guy's but it is what it is....

We caught alot of grief over some petty stuff but if it dont make a difference in HP , traction or safety I wont entertain the thought of DQ'n someone so sorry for the ones that didn't like the tech final say so.There is no org. perfect and some stuff will be overlooked from time to time.

Anyway I personally want to thank each and everyone involved with what I will say a successful pull!

Fleece has a couple chargers that worked great when we tested them on my truck

As most know I tech for BOB.Raw diesel hit on the money and they performed well with the new rule.ED has a good looking setup that also works.I will go no deeper with this cause most make a living doing this everyday.
All I know is there were 4 or 5 different setups that met the rule and what I loved were the one's that actually hooked up on the 250 track ...well you didnt see big footage difference.I think were on to something with the new rule....:nail:

Sorry for being so anal on the rule guy's but it is what it is....

We caught alot of grief over some petty stuff but if it dont make a difference in HP , traction or safety I wont entertain the thought of DQ'n someone so sorry for the ones that didn't like the tech final say so.There is no org. perfect and some stuff will be overlooked from time to time.

Anyway I personally want to thank each and everyone involved with what I will say a successful pull!

Chris you guys really tightened up on your teching the trucks, and I think that was a good thing. There's no hard feelings here for you guys dq'ing me. I'll still be down some this summer to hook with you guys.

Mitch, whats the clever remark about? You know who I am, but I dont see a reason to make a remark and not explain. I hope its not a smart a$$ remark. There was no harm intended when I said that about Garrick.

Chris you guys really tightened up on your teching the trucks, and I think that was a good thing. There's no hard feelings here for you guys dq'ing me. I'll still be down some this summer to hook with you guys.

Thanks JT I always enjoy being around you guy's....your first class in my book!

Chris, I agree with the others, the teching has gotten stronger and luckily everyone has friends. Just as in Taylors situation, im glad we all could help him out. And Clint.... What a story for him, a big congrats to him. I saw several trucks that should have qualified, but traction was a big issue. But it was a good turnout, and I think most everyone had fun and got along for once!!

Chris, I agree with the others, the teching has gotten stronger and luckily everyone has friends. Just as in Taylors situation, im glad we all could help him out. And Clint.... What a story for him, a big congrats to him. I saw several trucks that should have qualified, but traction was a big issue. But it was a good turnout, and I think most everyone had fun and got along for once!!

Yes sir Ben...It was a stand up kinda weekend for everyone!Wes wore out that cover haha!Poor Clint worked his butt off with that file...I think he needs to do manicures on the side cuz here sure did a fine job haha JP Clint.
Yes there were several trucks that should have been there but its truck pulling...the new rule and a loose track played havic on some.I was suprised Travis C and Taylor S didn't get in.That's 2 of the best trucks in the state.
What I liked was in the Ws when Taylor C and Scott W battled out and shook hands when it was said and done.Classy guys and like all year the battles between Scott,Taylor,Jake and the Irwin's keep ya coming back.
I just wish I had more time to be on the sidelines in the mix of the fun.I hope it keep's going in a positive direction.....

Mitch, whats the clever remark about? You know who I am, but I dont see a reason to make a remark and not explain. I hope its not a smart a$$ remark. There was no harm intended when I said that about Garrick.

Nothing bad meant, sheez... :stab:

I actually made a mistake and thought for a sec. you had started this thread and was surprised you were shopping for a charger. I rechecked and see I'm crazy. LOL s'all good buddy. :D

Last edited:
I believe j.t's turbo didn't protrude exactly 1/8in and someones mwe groove was a lil fat? Don't quote me as this is hear say.

I believe toops was overcubed as well:kick:

A little? Hell! I think I could have shoved a dime down in there between the edge of it and his little wire gauge :doh: LOL

I'll get that fixed though, my own stupid fault for not double checking :rules: I still had a great time :thankyou2:

-Michael

Last edited:
A little? Hell! I think I could have shoved a dime down in there between the edge of it and his little wire gauge :doh: LOL

I'll get that fixed though, my own stupid fault for not double checking :rules: I still had a great time :thankyou2:

-Michael

MP you talking about a dime flat or like you were getting a piece of gum :hehe::hehe:JP bud!
Hey what plans do you have? are you getting yours machined or you gonna buy a different one?

I was going to see about getting a new cover, or try and weld this one up. Not 100% sure yet

-Michael

Nothing bad meant, sheez... :stab:

I actually made a mistake and thought for a sec. you had started this thread and was surprised you were shopping for a charger. I rechecked and see I'm crazy. LOL s'all good buddy. :D

Oh ok Mitch! I was like wtf, he is usually a good guy! But no I didnt start it, just trying to help anyone and everyone out. Whether its a good deal, or to help someone make a dollar, i'm always gonna help. So your right all is good!

Yes sir Ben...It was a stand up kinda weekend for everyone!Wes wore out that cover haha!Poor Clint worked his butt off with that file...I think he needs to do manicures on the side cuz here sure did a fine job haha JP Clint.
Yes there were several trucks that should have been there but its truck pulling...the new rule and a loose track played havic on some.I was suprised Travis C and Taylor S didn't get in.That's 2 of the best trucks in the state.
What I liked was in the Ws when Taylor C and Scott W battled out and shook hands when it was said and done.Classy guys and like all year the battles between Scott,Taylor,Jake and the Irwin's keep ya coming back.
I just wish I had more time to be on the sidelines in the mix of the fun.I hope it keep's going in a positive direction.....

Chris I cant say enough for this weekend, even though the one doing all the talking was gaining money.... Which we all dont like..... ANYWAY lol... Clint, what a story huh! Im sure he could find a way to stretch his eyes and become a professional squint eye nail filer!! Yeah your right the track helped some and killed others. It was a traction and not so big horsepower track. I was very surprised about alot of trucks that either did or didnt make it to the finals. But with the Cooper and Willoughby deal your right, I think they both decided to do whats right and pull it out instead of not really being far to anyone. Glad all the fighting and bickering has slowed down, which I can say I was good for as was others, but for the sport I belive your right Chris in saying, its headed in the right direction! Also Chris from a non pullers standpoint, I think your a great guy, and a positive influence on the sport to keep things fair and legit! Im sure all the pullers think the same thing! Keep up the good work! :thankyou2:

Chris I cant say enough for this weekend, even though the one doing all the talking was gaining money.... Which we all dont like..... ANYWAY lol... Clint, what a story huh! Im sure he could find a way to stretch his eyes and become a professional squint eye nail filer!! Yeah your right the track helped some and killed others. It was a traction and not so big horsepower track. I was very surprised about alot of trucks that either did or didnt make it to the finals. But with the Cooper and Willoughby deal your right, I think they both decided to do whats right and pull it out instead of not really being far to anyone. Glad all the fighting and bickering has slowed down, which I can say I was good for as was others, but for the sport I belive your right Chris in saying, its headed in the right direction! Also Chris from a non pullers standpoint, I think your a great guy, and a positive influence on the sport to keep things fair and legit! Im sure all the pullers think the same thing! Keep up the good work! :thankyou2:

Man that means the world to me!!!!!!thank you so much!!!!!

Alright alright alright. Someone toss them two a beer to chug real fast. A little too much ass patting going on around here now. Got to man it back up in here. LOL

jk gents.

Chris, I think you do about as good as anyone can expect. Fair & equal as far as I've seen. Way to hang in there like a hair in a biscuit, even when things get tense or hairy. Kudos bud! ;)

Back