2.6 turbo

Up N Smoke

wondering if i could get some opinions on a good pulling charger and who builds it would be need to meet the 2.6 protrusion rule thanks

Wesley Wade and Danny Whitt at RAW Diesel/ Farm Truck Diesel have came up with a remarkable charger for the 2.6 class. We just had an indoor pull and the tech guy there, was in shock of the quality and craftmanship of the chargers. All aspects of the charger, are to the max, for max performance, but yet fully compliant of all rules. So once again look these guys up and they will be more than happy to take excellent care of you!

There are lots of options how much money do you want to spend? LOL

Wesley Wade and Danny Whitt at RAW Diesel/ Farm Truck Diesel have came up with a remarkable charger for the 2.6 class. We just had an indoor pull and the tech guy there, was in shock of the quality and craftmanship of the chargers. All aspects of the charger, are to the max, for max performance, but yet fully compliant of all rules. So once again look these guys up and they will be more than happy to take excellent care of you!

Whats the name of the turbo wesley makes?

I like what I've seen out of some ED chargers. I'd chat with them as well if I were you. ;)

Thanks Wes for chimimg in, I really didnt know any specifics, just trying to help out! Oh and Mitch, who is running one of those, Garrick? If so, it sounds very competitive, but I still believe he has been sandbagging all year, or he has done some extensive work, since the regular season!

Why would someone sandbag all year through the regular season? Then it comes indoor pull time we're going to turn it loose?

-Michael

IMO, Indoor pulls are not a true measure of what a truck will do. Dont get me wrong Garrick has a dang god running truck, not trying to take away from that but you take a truck that is set up to pull 300 ft and tighten the sled to stop them at 250 it hurts some more than others. Plus the average joe is not gonna regear for one pull.

Yes, Garrick runs ED charger but he's certainly not the only one. ;). I assure you, he did not sandbag all year. He'd loved to have beaten the huge charger trucks with his protrusion charger. He ran a 2011 charger all year against huge stepped cover chargers. Who are you mega06?

And I agree with the idea that the short sandy track doesn't necessarily show who makes best power. It does show who can setup & drive a truck though. ;)

Yes, Garrick runs ED charger but he's certainly not the only one. ;). I assure you, he did not sandbag all year. He'd loved to have beaten the huge charger trucks with his protrusion charger. He ran a 2011 charger all year against huge stepped cover chargers. Who are you mega06?

And I agree with the idea that the short sandy track doesn't necessarily show who makes best power. It does show who can setup & drive a truck though. ;)

Not all the trucks had huge bushed chargers. Garrick ran much better at the indoor pull than he did all year, he has certainly got it figured out and going in the right direction! It looked awesome in the sandpile, :rockwoot: hope charger didnt suck in any sand!

guys im building chargers and selling them are a decent price. No since in paying $3000+ for these billet chargers.

PM or call me,

IMO, Indoor pulls are not a true measure of what a truck will do. Dont get me wrong Garrick has a dang god running truck, not trying to take away from that but you take a truck that is set up to pull 300 ft and tighten the sled to stop them at 250 it hurts some more than others. Plus the average joe is not gonna regear for one pull.

x200

Id have to say ED. Im pretty sure there more then 1 truck in the top five this weekend @ the indoor pull.

Wes has a nice looking charger and passes the rules there were 4 to 6 trucks that got D/Q over the weekend for not passing and these chargers had protrusion . So I dunno how OH or ITPA will follow the rules but BOB is dead set on the final specs

Not all the trucks had huge bushed chargers. Garrick ran much better at the indoor pull than he did all year, he has certainly got it figured out and going in the right direction! It looked awesome in the sandpile, :rockwoot: hope charger didnt suck in any sand!

guys im building chargers and selling them are a decent price. No since in paying $3000+ for these billet chargers.

PM or call me,

x2 I would call Wes before Haisley.
Brandon

Mitch I was only kiddin about garrick! Hell I know better then him sand bagging, his truck ran like a top. Best run for a dmax of the weekend I think! And the ED chargers seem to be running good, and im sure Garrick had his tuning "tuned" in, and the sandy track probably helped him get spooled and the rpms he needed to make the good show. So in no way was I saying anythingn bad about Garrick, he is a friend, and a good guy.

Ben

I didn't take it as a jab at Garrick. :)

Interesting thread now though if this is the Ben I'm thinking of. You all are clever. ;)

Back