2008 D-Max Durability

Right, im all motor. He cuts a nasty 60', if I can get mid 1.6s like him I should see a low 11.

How different are ya'lls setups? Why can he pull a quicker 60' time? Is it all that nos?

Dannys record finally bit the dust, the time to beat was 11.81@112. Last wednesday i ran 11.71@119:woohoo:

Congrats! :D I've got rods and an aftermarket pump on the way now, lol. I was actually on my way to the track a few Sundays ago and windowed my block. no idea what happened. Wasn't at any power level where that should've happened. Was just driving along with the cruise set at 75mph. Oh well. Bigger, better, badder now. :D

How different are ya'lls setups? Why can he pull a quicker 60' time? Is it all that nos?

Not sure. My truck has always cut really good sixties, even on fuel. Stock suspension other than the rear blocks removed. I do strap the front end down though.

It can be done but as previously stated tuning plays a HUGE part in my book. He keeps his pulsewidth down, and keeps his drivepressure in check he should have pretty good luck keeping it alive. Beating on it daily on his big tune, that Im not so sure about. I know a few LMMs knocking on 700+ and daily driven with no problems at all... Were all the same here, we always wanna turn that screw just a lil bit farther!!!!

Back