2010 events

outlaw99

what about National trails raceway, Hebron ohio. I know they could use the money, they have a nice campground. a all weekend event there would be awsome. they could have pulls and drag races, everything is within 100 yeards of each another? any thoughts.

I would like to see NADM do something with Pittsburgh Raceway's Diesel Dogs.

i thought i caught wind of them doing something about a pulling track, lord knows the have the room. maybe someone should get on that from nadm...prp was quite pleased with the diesels.

I have a meeting scheduled with PRP, is that fast enough for you?

service with a smile sleddy!! thanks for helpin out the local krimpet squishers!

And I have one with National Trails in Hebron. We have been working with them for over a year now trying to set things up.

Should have 90% of events schedule for 2010 around December - already talking to tracks and confirming dates!

Should be an exciting year!

Ron how about Gateway raceway in Madison County, Il. We need another event around here.

Should have 90% of events schedule for 2010 around December - already talking to tracks and confirming dates!

Should be an exciting year!

Morning Sir!

If / When you get ANY scheduled in the South East, Pleast post as SOON as you can....Heck if you remember, send me a PM......I have to schedule my days off WELL IN ADVANCE!!!! We are really short on officers and I need to get them in quickly....

This past year not only sucked before of my truck issues, but EVERY Single race (not joking) was on one of my on-duty weekends...I only have so many I can take...Hopefully some will be on my off weekends this coming year..

Thanks,

David

dude i think I found your bad luck. You def. have a black cat on your shoulder...lol

Hopefully yall can get a few in the Ky, TN area this next year. just a little closer to home....

Lynn

Lets hope their is an event at the Bloomsburg 4 wheel off road jamboree this year

Morning Sir!

If / When you get ANY scheduled in the South East, Pleast post as SOON as you can....Heck if you remember, send me a PM......I have to schedule my days off WELL IN ADVANCE!!!! We are really short on officers and I need to get them in quickly....

This past year not only sucked before of my truck issues, but EVERY Single race (not joking) was on one of my on-duty weekends...I only have so many I can take...Hopefully some will be on my off weekends this coming year..

Thanks,

David

David - Just for you we will exclusively pick a date you are going to be off - send me the name and number of your CO and I will call him to make sure you will get that date off!:rockwoot:

Seriously we will be have multiple dates to choose very soon!

Just get that truck fixed!:hehe:

David - Just for you we will exclusively pick a date you are going to be off - send me the name and number of your CO and I will call him to make sure you will get that date off!:rockwoot:

Seriously we will be have multiple dates to choose very soon!

Just get that truck fixed!:hehe:

lol

Thanks!!! Lookin forward to it!!

i think sac raceway in california along with infinion and redding dragstrip would all be good places! they are nice tracks and all locations have perfect temps and are at sea level wich will make for some quick e.t's

Back