2010 events

Exactly.....Since I am going to be Pulling Anthony's truck in 2010 I need it to be arranged so I can be at the drag race and still have time to make the drive to the pulling track. While I don't mind speeding on the freeway I can only go so fastLOL

I was thinking they would probably each be 2 day events like they used to be. Pulling on one day racing on the other. If they are going to be single day events make one on Saturday and one on Sunday. It would probably be a bigger turn out for both.

well it looks like its gonna be lonely in Creswell because we are having the 4th Pro Diesel Challenge on june 5th.oh well more prize money for me to win.just messing on a more serios note i would appreciate it if someone from nadm would pm me a list of race dates and locals so Buck and I can pick a date.i cant promise we wont double book but we will do our best not to..thanks..jess

Thanks Jess, this is getting very complicated. We're trying to come east and make at least three events, TS, Indy, and yours. That entails we leave our truck/s there and fly back. Hope it all works out.

well it looks like its gonna be lonely in Creswell because we are having the 4th Pro Diesel Challenge on june 5th.oh well more prize money for me to win.just messing on a more serios note i would appreciate it if someone from nadm would pm me a list of race dates and locals so Buck and I can pick a date.i cant promise we wont double book but we will do our best not to..thanks..jess

I have a feeling you will have plenty of fast trucks there.;)

Now this is getting out of hand, keep perry off the pulling track, he will run down the flaggers.:doh:Whers the :tree:?

Too late!:rockwoot: Anthony and I have signed the papers and the deal is done. The only thing that could make this deal better was if you were the flagger:hehe:.

I want to run BOTH events. I only posted publicly after talking with Chuck, hoping the newest National event within 100 miles on June 5th could somehow be rescheduled after the conflict was discovered since it's not an annual event yet. Since the date appears set, how about Ohio drag racing at night?? It should be cooler & we may see some sweet record setting passes that way.

NHRDA, NADM, NABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWIZ; I don't care how you arrange the letters- I want to race. National events are what my sponsors reward the highest. My only regret for the '09 season is that I couldn't afford the turbo to race the Numidia event because I destroyed it at Thompson the week before.

I didn't call anyone out or bash anyone. So telling me to bury my head in the sand wasn't the way to tell me that now was it?

11-20-2009, 04:36 PM
I have seen no announcement or schedule for it? No reason to sit back and wait to see IF it will happen and let a perfectly good setting slip through. Now there is a guarenteed event scheduled. Can't wait!!:rockwoot:

11-18-2009, 09:00 PM two days earlier...
MBRP Exhaust / Title Sponsor for the 2010 Season - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

This is why I posted that it appeared you'd buried your head in the sand as if to say you don't acknowledge the other organization's announcement.

I'm hoping Gene, Chuck & the rest of them can figure something out on the schedule of events to accommodate a 4hr trip after competing at Indy.

11-20-2009, 04:36 PM

11-18-2009, 09:00 PM two days earlier...
MBRP Exhaust / Title Sponsor for the 2010 Season - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

This is why I posted that it appeared you'd buried your head in the sand as if to say you don't acknowledge the other organization's announcement.

I'm hoping Gene, Chuck & the rest of them can figure something out on the schedule of events to accommodate a 4hr trip after competing at Indy.
Sorry for the confusion. I had honestly not heard anything or seen any post about. Which is where my reply came from. Hope it all works out for you and we see you at the event.

June 5 date conflicts

the promoters at New Lexington, Ohio have decided to cancel their annual PERRY PULL-OFF for 2010. with Hebron, Ohio and National Trail Raceway just 30 minutes away and now on the same June 5th date and the economy in that area in poor shape the promoters felt that it was best to drop the event. it will not be rescheduled for another date.

Back