2010 Listie Grove Pulling

I seen that Fummins on the dyno & I can honestly say that

"KEVIN WAS PLAYING US LIKE A FIDDLE"

I got Rodeheavers to print me a copy of Kevins real dyno sheet! 943hp/1763lbft
Picture.jpg

hey kevin i got your back if anyone looks on there the name on it is Jamie (the duck Hunter) Lent. lol now jamie whos the one running in the wrong class.

heard this diesel monkey kids trucks goin b 1200 hp at rear wheell cant wait c the dyno slips and him beat up on everyone next year i quit im scared

someone must have miss informed you. his tow rig makes 1200hp. his pulling truck makes almost 1900.:hehe:

Awww, come on? i think its way neat the way the front axles jump around like a basket ball when they sled pull:bang

justin it was only 1856hp on the engine dnyo... not to the rear wheels, now i have to hope the 6 disc diesel monkey clutch holds up. along with the 86 spline axles.:hehe::eek:wned:

well hd if you are saying to go the cr instead of a 12 valve since you are offering to buy the standalone controller wich destroked is going to be selling at the end of the month, you can order that and i will donate my truck to put it on.:woohoo:

John u mean donate the motor and trans out of your truck and put it in a real one.:kick:
zack the will let you turn whatever you want if the motor can handle it.

how about we sell your powerstroke motor for scrap and take the $2.89 that it is worth buy two beers, and sit down and talk about how we can get a cummins in your truck.:Cheer:

hey monkey did you decide to go with the schied crate motor that comes with the bosch contoller.

how about we sell your powerstroke motor for scrap and take the $2.89 that it is worth buy two beers, and sit down and talk about how we can get a cummins in your truck.:Cheer:

:umno: i dont drink beer better make it beam.

Back