2nd Annual NHRDA World Finals, Topeka Kansas Sept. 10th, 2011

Wish we were going to be there this year to spectate and work at the races. But we have a family trip planned starting the weekend. Can't wait to see everyone in Phoenix in March... With the new ride!!!!

Hopefully we can make it now? Went to a Sled Pulling event & took our pinion bearing out & our transmission might be out the door? Took it out today & its going to get checked out tomorrow. Hopefully we get it back in time?

Well bad news here did test and tune last night and hurt the motor. I am out unfortunately. Truck ran good but was very apparent that it was hurt after the last pass. Thanks to all the guys putting in the long hours and parts to get the truck where it is at. All I can say is glad it was hurt here and not on my is qualifying pass in Topka 800 miles away.

Well bad news here did test and tune last night and hurt the motor. I am out unfortunately. Truck ran good but was very apparent that it was hurt after the last pass. Thanks to all the guys putting in the long hours and parts to get the truck where it is at. All I can say is glad it was hurt here and not on my is qualifying pass in Topka 800 miles away.

Well that sucks, Jerry Mullins in his little red dmax is out too looks like a crack in one if his cylinders, noticed it puffing white smoke and pressurizing the coolant system in Edmonton, I cracked the exhaust housing on my top turbo but should have a new one tuesday. Will get in and hit the road hopefully Tues evening.

Went to start on a head gasket job today and found a badly cracked cylinder head. We are trying to find one to throw on it.

I grenaded my top charger last night praying I can get it back together to leave for Kansas Thursday..

sorry to here that, the 1700 mile thing weighed over me last year, hope for a speedy fix, long live the 1sts gens

Got trans all rebuilt & back in should be able to go for test drive today?

Got trans all rebuilt & back in should be able to go for test drive today?

Hope it works well, Gab, looking forward to seeing you in Topeka, Howard said he have a cold Miller's waiting for you. I'm driving White Out back, hoping it will hold together for the trip out and back. :eek: About 3400 miles RT for me.

Went to start on a head gasket job today and found a badly cracked cylinder head. We are trying to find one to throw on it.

I grenaded my top charger last night praying I can get it back together to leave for Kansas Thursday..

dammit...:doh:

Bus, I'm coming to Houston Wednesday to pick my truck up from DRV and can possibly get you a head if you still need it. There is a dodge salvage yard about 30 minutes from my house that has a good selection of parts usually. Not sure on price though.

Jake, I can check on an intercooler as well if you're still looking.

Thanks but I'll be out of town this week for work. Won't have the time to do it. Appreciate it tho.

I think me and the wife will be coming up to watch and hit up the banquet.

Does anyone know of my pre paid entry and unused banquet seats will be refundable??

I do believe it said non refundable when I paid for mine but I could be wrong.

Daryle thats a maybe I believe we got a line on one now but will let you know. Thanks man!

I hope they can. That's the only way I'll be able to go spectate. I'm not using sponsorship money since the truck isn't making it. Could use that to help with my fuel.

I hope they can. That's the only way I'll be able to go spectate. I'm not using sponsorship money since the truck isn't making it. Could use that to help with my fuel.

Jut take the bus lol

Damn messed up all of us Texas guys are out......... All though I believe Bruce will make it with his half ton.

I haven't surrendered yet but not looking good. One thing is for sure if I do make it I will be trying to tune it with a new setup in a hurry..

I might make it there but not for running. drag truck isnt complete yet. I will say its hard to go to an NHRDA event after they treated chris(twistedshifter) the way they did. Little does rich know that im the guy that helped chris plan all this BS the last time when he was by himself.

Back