2wd Super Mod build

they have had one in a tractor making around 2100hp

i think he is gonna be around 8k
Travis

cool,you have 2wd classes set up for him already.is the hitch going to were the steel plate is welded on.

Dale

ne he is the first they have a promoter that wants that class,, they are hoping if he builds it more will follow

Travis

That is exactly what I'm trying to do giving the crowd somthing differant.

Dale

We were going to use a 3500Dodge dually that we already had but we was talked into going the route that we went.
Dale

Well we have a dedacated pro mod, a superstreet truck, and hopefully when I get mine redone a street class 2wd.... :rockwoot:
I cant wait....

Fireman450

looks good cant wait to see some of yall pull. ive watched a few video's and some of yall are out pullin the 4x4's

Only thing he could run is run what ya brung right now I imagine. Do to rules I have been seeing alot more big boy swaps. At least he stayed with the Ford Engine thats nice.

I must say I think it's going to be weird seeing a 3RD Gen body as a 2WD Mod Puller. I think you should run the exhaust back father and run dual stacks behind the cab. That would look sweet.

He is the first truck so he gets to make the rules!!! lol

Travis

Boy wish I could say that.....:hehe:
Im stuck with the 4x4 rules... Oh well Ill beat em at there own game...
Oh chit just jinkesed myself.

Fireman450

He could run with Clementsville. Only rules they have is 26" hitch and 8500lbs. Basically anything else goes.

May 2nd West Virginia Dale......or is it going to be another 10 years?:shake:

At least make July 18thNADM, Numidia, being new and different, good chance of picking up a sponsor there.

We are working our but off trying to make it money is getting very tight still aint back to work and my brother work is gotton real slow.

and now we need 10 more truck in each one of those classes.:clap:
Dale

bluegrass is the one wanting the class,

Yeah he knows that he will have to run what he brung, if the class fails he can always put on of his alchol motoros in it or go to a light duty diesel, its gust alot cheaper for him to get the hp he wants out of that kinda motor then it is a 5.9, 6.6 or 7.3...

KOTTPA? is that a 26" hitch length or height?

Travis

bluegrass is the one wanting the class,

Yeah he knows that he will have to run what he brung, if the class fails he can always put on of his alchol motoros in it or go to a light duty diesel, its gust alot cheaper for him to get the hp he wants out of that kinda motor then it is a 5.9, 6.6 or 7.3...

KOTTPA? is that a 26" hitch length or height?
Travis

26" hitch Height.

Fireman450

26" hitch height, 46" from the center of the axle to the hook point (Back side of the I.D. of the hook hole). He maybe able to run it with KOTTPA at Russle Springs in the SuperStreet class. It will be a $50 hook fee though if he pulls. Right now Russle Springs is the only event we have booked that added the Super Street Diesel Trucks to the lineup.

Bragg how is you parts making going hope your keeping bussy.
Lynn tryed to call you the other night must have been bussy working on the truck.
that is all I have been doing.
Dale

Back