3rd Annual Texas Diesel Nationals

Here is what happened the year that DHRA was dissolved we approached Houston at PRI and wanted to continue the tradition such as we did in Indianapolis. They gave us a qoute of $20,000 for track rental and really didnt seem interested.

We got the same response.

Micheal I know it is further for you but have you talked to Sealy? They had some very reasonable rates for day rental last time I talked to them. It sure not RPR but its not a bad track.

Micheal I know it is further for you but have you talked to Sealy? They had some very reasonable rates for day rental last time I talked to them. It sure not RPR but its not a bad track.

No I havent.
Will keep it in mind for the future

powerstroke intercooler, 5x18's, my brother built the pump with a 14mm head, water meth, stock trans, 66/74/14 tubo. and it builds 70psi. it blowing right though the auto

It was running good for sure but I could tell it was slipping pretty bad. Didn't know if you saw it or not but I was in the black truck like yours with a hood stack. I showed up to late to race, where you from I'd like to meet up with you at a track some time to run.

i vote Sealy, never ran there before but i just seen on their web site that if i show my firefighter photo ID i get in and even race for free...... :rockwoot:

i hope to have some slicks with in a month or so and a set of trac bars when that happens i'm gonna make a trip down to SA on a wednesday for some test n tune and work on a boosted launch was gonna see if you would want to come out and have a little fun with us...

hell yeah, pm me your number when your ready to go and ill call you.

No problem. Glad I could help. Was nice meeting you and your brother and it's competitors like y'all that will help this sport more than anything else. Keep a bind on it.

thank you. are you going to topeka for the world finals?

Alright now! I'm already drivin 6 hrs and towing a trailor, then unhooking, racing my truck 17 times back to back, then hooking back up to the trailor! I can do with out another 2 or 3 hr more! Just kidding! I had a blast and kicked some a$$ doing it!

Ok here I will do the math for you.. 5 PS entry's 3 of them from the Houston area. Last time I checked 3 of 5 was 60%......

Im not sure who you are with your whopping 13 posts but after a little researching you have not posted in over a year on here. The last time you did and the majority of your posts on here are defending Josh and swinging on his nut's. This makes sense to me now why you would come asking a silly ass question like that after no posts in over 12 months. I get it Josh is butt hurt because my wife beat him in the gambler race and he wants to claim she burned him down on the converter at the light. GTFOI! First of all it was her first time ever running any event she does not even have a clue about burning some one down. Secondly even if she had done it. He red lighted... She was on a 12.21 dial in and was running people all day chasing down 1 to 4 second starts. You don't see me F^%*!^( crying about being on the converter.

Main reason you should move on with your life is Auto Start! She made the beams with out timing out so cry to some one else. I wasn't going to bring it out about him sending me the PM complaining but your silly dig has changed my mind. :Cheer:
This post was just brought to my attention.

First of all, I have no idea who outsider is, but after I did a seach, I see 1 post where he mentioned me and my truck.

Secondly, I'm not "butt hurt"; I haven't even thought about it since I read your response.

As far as the PM goes, all I have to say is I only pointed out that she had me sitting staged to the point that she almost timed out, and I thought it might be something you could work on with her. The only reason I even mentoined it is because I have read several threads where people have gotten pissy about staging issues, and I didn't want it to be an issue. You admitted in the PM, as you did in this thread, that she is inexperienced. Sorry I tried to point out something you may need to work on with her.

Back