3rd Annual World Finals 2012

Long ass haul, and weather could be an issue getting through the mountain states. Worth it if the venue is a good one however. Might even get to see a Cowboy's game. Have to check their schedule for the 14th.

Took me a second to understand what the difference in location was for weather conditions in the mountains. Just dawned on me the month later date.

Interesting thing is and not saying it was deliberate but isn't that the same time frame for another organizations event just north of Dallas? :kick:

Thanks for posting up the info Randy. The date is on my calendar and we will be there. Lookin forward to a track that gives a darn!

Took me a second to understand what the difference in location was for weather conditions in the mountains. Just dawned on me the month later date.

Interesting thing is and not saying it was deliberate but isn't that the same time frame for another organizations event just north of Dallas? :kick:

Is there another diesel race the same date near Dallas? That would totally suck if here is. Might be great if it were the next day so those who wanted could attend both events.

Its more of a pulling event with a 1/8 mile track in the mix and I do not believe they have set a date. They just have been around that time. I highly doubt they would run it the same day.

I'll have one of the longer tows at about 2100 miles, but to me it is worthwhile to race at a decent track that wants us there. My biggest hassle is the later date bumps into the school year, so my daughter probably won't be able to come, but at least it's not on her birthday weekend like the past 2 years!

Sweet!! 260 mile round trip!!!

FUK U..Strong letter to follow.:lolly: I hope we get all the south central racers there. I may have to go the southern route, when I went back to the Eastern Regionals at Bowling Green KY in 2009 which was a little later in October I ran into a hell of a snow storm in eastern Colorado all the way to central Kansas.

Just over 4000km for me, don't think I could make it.

Come on Devon, you can make it, that's less than 2500 miles. Maybe you can show off those, "Hot Ass Jeans" as Kelsie calls them that she found for you in Edmonton last August.
:lolly:

I may fly out to watch, no way I am driving that far.

Could ride with us,, I am hoping to bring a crew down,, tag team drive in the MH. I wouldnt be able to afford the time off if I had to drive it myself

Could ride with us,, I am hoping to bring a crew down,, tag team drive in the MH. I wouldnt be able to afford the time off if I had to drive it myself

As long as my "work" schedule is clear at that point you can count me in.

World-Finals-Page.jpg

Back