3rd gen 5 speed sled pulling gear sel?

I agree with that 100%. That is how I learned to pull, 3rd gear low. This being your first time, I would concentrate on learning the game & getting a feel for it. Just don't pressure yourself about it, it is suppose to be fun. You may surprise yourself, I got 4th place at my first pull running against 21 trucks & I felt great when I left that show. That was running 3rd low too.

i been helping for 4 years me being young still learning tons about it just getting truck ready is fun and a pain

going to stick with 3rd last time i hooked i had a single disk clutch this time DD is installed so i will beable to go off the line a lot harder

How'd you do?

i did crappy

i must say my truck is a different animal compard to last year.

i was in 3rd low ( I CAN GO TO A BIGGER GEAR:rockwoot:) so i had my clutch out in first 6-10 feet Valair DD held great
pulled 225 hitting the rev limiter

i need to do some tunning

all was a good night didnt break a thing and i am really addicted to the sled game

track was tacky still waiting for results from the fpp

to see if am in the bottom of the pack there was like 35-40 truck i think

i did crappy

i must say my truck is a different animal compard to last year.

i was in 3rd low ( I CAN GO TO A BIGGER GEAR:rockwoot:) so i had my clutch out in first 6-10 feet Valair DD held great
pulled 225 hitting the rev limiter

i need to do some tunning

all was a good night didnt break a thing and i am really addicted to the sled game

track was tacky still waiting for results from the fpp

to see if am in the bottom of the pack there was like 35-40 truck i think

Hey, you had fun didn't you? Thats all that matters. You won't win them all & thats a good thing because nobody wants to watch the same thing over & over. You gotta have a Ford night, Chevy night & Dodge night to keep the crowd coming. Thats the problem out here, I've never seen a Ford night or a Chevy night. Around here people gotta go on "youtube" to see that action.:rockwoot: Next time run 2nd high, Dodge night!:hehe:

O i had a blast but getting the truck ready clamping springs jacking up the back to get my stops in not the fun part but i will be tring a different gear next time and i am hoping to get a little more distance

heck i need to lift my ass end up alittle my hitch was 26" but my truck sits pretty level
O it wont be night night for many years i am just building to have fun ..LOL

Back