6.0kingranch ?????????????

smokinrod

diesel jerk
I hate to do this but I bought some parts off of his truck back in 3/29/09 and have yet to get them has anybody else had problems with him? I email and pm him and I got a response 2 weeks ago and he said it was in a dealer ship but he just got it back so he would send the parts out. and now I have been emailing and pm'n him again and he won't reply to me even thow he has been on the site here.

by the way I will gladly remove this post as soon as I get some follow threw.

people need to realize that a little feed back goes along ways

he was on twice that I saw today and still no replys back to my email or pm's.

I sent him a PM with a link. The next time he logs on, he should get it. I told him he might want to take care of this.

I think I have gotten burned finally after years of buying and selling stuff on hear and other diesel sites. I have allways told people that diesel guys don't screw anybody but I guess I was wrong atleast it was just over 200 bucks and not more.

A friend of mine bought some 22's from him..but they went a nd picked them up in Miami.

I bought an oil cooler of him and it was just as he said it was and he shipped it quickly. I hope everything works out for the best.

well he is back on the site as of yesterday, but yet still no pm's or emails from him.

oh..yea I remeber seeing that for sale..I was hoping it was something i might of had laying around..good luck..how did you pay?

so a little update here, the f'n loser closed his bank account so that paypal couldn't get my $ back. so does anyone know this loser ? somebody has to have his # or are freinds with him?

I beleive he was in tight with DJ and Vivian..they may be able to help out..may be being the key word.

I paid for the spacers and foglights he was selling, I got the spacers (half of the studs were unusable), but never saw the foglights. I sent him multiple pm's and email and never got a response.

hey man you got any other info for him i'm sure if enough people email him or soemthing he might make it right

Back