6.0kingranch ?????????????

all I have is .... the loser didn't even use his paypal but used his womens and that is

Naomi Fuentes email = yellowz440@yahoo.com

but good luck I email the pisss out of her and his compd email.

Did you get his address or phone number? Post it and we will all start calling or stop by.

he deleted his myspace.. sorry to hear about this bro.. i get nervous everytime i sell or buy something and this wont help it

ya know I have never had a problem in years of wheeling and dealing with diesel guys until recently with this loser and I also have a guy that doesn't seem to want to get me a set of DV cores back. I guess the newer crowd of diesel guys aren't like the old boys.

Ive been lucky and never had a problem with diesel guys. I have been screwed before though, and I sucks! I hope it works out for you.

hey his my space is ni gga not nigg er

What a Fuqin douche rocket. Did you see that myspace page. LOL If I was that big of a douche I think I would just end it all with a shotgun blast to the face instead of living life as a poser gangsta. :hehe: LMMFAO LOL

I tried checking out his profile since I am from Miami but it's set to private. Looks like the typical truck with big rims around here. If you had to chase down every black dually with 22.5 you'd be busy for a long time.

I tried checking out his profile since I am from Miami but it's set to private. Looks like the typical truck with big rims around here. If you had to chase down every black dually with 22.5 you'd be busy for a long time.

just look for the white boy posing to be a redneck hillbilly gangster:bang

Back