6.4 Powerstroke goes 11.01 @ 124

First video sucks, but second one really shows how impressive of a run that is. Way clean, very smooth all the way down the track. Way to go!!!

What has been done to the motor? What chargers are you running? And how much does the truck weigh?

First video sucks, but second one really shows how impressive of a run that is. Way clean, very smooth all the way down the track. Way to go!!!

What has been done to the motor? What chargers are you running? And how much does the truck weigh?

From what I learned, truck weight shouldn't ever be discussed!

I believe stock chargers, Elite fuel system, ic pipe and egr delete, Studs, Spartan tune, Nitrous, Spearco ic. Truck weight is 6670 or something.

Very cool. It's amazing how much progress the 6.4 has made in the short time it has been out.

damn did not know the 6.4 could put out that much power without being cracked open and built. How stable is the 6.4 putting out that big of numbers?

stock chargers, stock injectors, Elite fuel system, ic pipe and egr delete, Studs, Spartan tune, 2-stages of Nitrous, Spearco ic., cfm intake elbow Truck weighs 6675 and this was on proxes the 11.08 run was with one stage of nitrous and a 1.57 60ft the 11.01 was 2 stages with a crummy 1.67 60ft and a cold track! deffently has 10's in it!

congrats aaron that was an awsome pass i just hope im there for your first run in the 10's. oh and get that weight issue figured out before the next trip. lol

damn did not know the 6.4 could put out that much power without being cracked open and built. How stable is the 6.4 putting out that big of numbers?

there are a bunch at over 700hp on nitrous and close to 600hp on fuel that are daily driven, have a stock trans, and are worked... those trucks have intake, exhaust, spartan tunes, and nitrous... haven't heard of any issues

congrats aaron that was an awsome pass i just hope im there for your first run in the 10's. oh and get that weight issue figured out before the next trip. lol
Yea, maybe next time we check the truck out in the parking lot we'll see if anybody is around huh Neilden...that was pretty funny.

Back