6.4 Powerstroke goes 11.01 @ 124

a little haha tranny wouldnt shift into OD been battling it all year downfall to the vp you can tell by the MPH he went 124 or so me going only 100 and loosing by 2 tenths hung in gear bad

I knew something happened, 101 in the 8th, 100 in the 1/4. Still a close run, you got a heck of a truck.

there are a bunch at over 700hp on nitrous and close to 600hp on fuel that are daily driven, have a stock trans, and are worked... those trucks have intake, exhaust, spartan tunes, and nitrous... haven't heard of any issues

WOW! Stock tranny! looks like chevy and dodge has a strong competitor. Where are most of these 6.4 guys hangin out on the net. I would like to read more on the 6.4 I will be getting a new truck in the near future. hmmmmm?

WOW! Stock tranny! looks like chevy and dodge has a strong competitor. Where are most of these 6.4 guys hangin out on the net. I would like to read more on the 6.4 I will be getting a new truck in the near future. hmmmmm?

Aaron has a built trans and a couple other guys do but most are still stock everything... lots of guys over on powerstrokenation

Again, nice runs Aaron!

Most that race often, or have spray, have tranny upgrades. This truck has a full Suncoast, as do many others that are over 600 HP. If they don't have an upgraded tranny, they're saving for one, or about to get one. The auto's can handle the tune, intake, and exhaust alone to make 570 if you don't beat on it, but if you make more than that with extra goodies, stock tranny starts needing upgrades.

With a new clutch, I'll be in the 13's with 37's and a 6 speed, in a heavy pig. These 6.4's are great, no doubt.

Back