6.7 base 12v Race Engine

Thank you Will, Pretty sure this is my issue then... I measured the groove depth with my sled gauge and have .032 depth and I'm using the mls gasket. The radius tip on my gauge may not be narrow enough to hit the top of the radius but its doubtful im off .010. I guess ill try for the composite gasket next because these grooves are already cut and I have the diesel shootout this weekend coming. There's no way another .010 crush on that ring will ever be possible. Thank you for the sunday night reply....

Thank you Will, Pretty sure this is my issue then... I measured the groove depth with my sled gauge and have .032 depth and I'm using the mls gasket. The radius tip on my gauge may not be narrow enough to hit the top of the radius but its doubtful im off .010. I guess ill try for the composite gasket next because these grooves are already cut and I have the diesel shootout this weekend coming. There's no way another .010 crush on that ring will ever be possible. Thank you for the sunday night reply....

He should have the bat phone connection. :poke:

Back