62mm HX40W?

Any feedback runnin one on a 12v yet?

Mine is just one I pieced together from a junkyard center section and compressor and bought a smaller housing from eBay. I did notice a good difference compared to my old 60 mm

Has anyone checked drive pressure yet? What kind of boost numbers are the producing

Just installed the one I built for 99goat on a p24v with 60hp nozzels, 4k GSK and no plate. The truck originally had a 6-blade 60/86 compressor/76/64 turbine with a machined wastegated Hx35 14cm housing. And comparing both chargers back to back, he saw no change in temps or boost. He is going to tow a truck on Sunday morning before we pull it off an ship it out.

I'm not taking those reports to heart. We were having issues keeping the truck running and found a few things wrong with the pump. Fixed those but didn't check again.

I have a 16cm ex. Waste gated Housing for someone that wants to build a work stock turbo or something that doesn't have sky high drive. 10 blade turbine went with this in a super hx40 combo.

Just installed the one I built for 99goat on a p24v with 60hp nozzels, 4k GSK and no plate. The truck originally had a 6-blade 60/86 compressor/76/64 turbine with a machined wastegated Hx35 14cm housing. And comparing both chargers back to back, he saw no change in temps or boost. He is going to tow a truck on Sunday morning before we pull it off an ship it out.

I'm not taking those reports to heart. We were having issues keeping the truck running and found a few things wrong with the pump. Fixed those but didn't check again.

Did you stick with the stock 70/60 turbine in the 35?? Maybe temps not coming down is drive pressure related. They make a couple 70/64 10 blade turbines, one for the 35 and one for the HE351VEs. I can say the 351s definitely take well to the wheel, never tried one in the 35 platform yet, but I'd imagine they would benefit a bit as well.

I am working with them on getting 76/67 10 blades made for the 40s and for the 400 series VGTs. I am not a huge fan of the 12 blade 76/67, too much mass and restriction IMO. The 76/64 10 blades seem to outperform them in my experience.

I used a Hx40 76/64 10-blade turbine. I guess I should have stated that the test truck already had a turbo with a 60/86 6-blade compressor wheel and 76/64 10-blade turbine wheel in the same 14cm housing. it is also way over fueled and sort of a cobbled together, but its the only truck that's still running a factory style turbo.

I sent the turbo off in the mail on Wednesday and 99goat should get it tomorrow.

anyone know which turbine wheel the 16cm housings had in them? just the 76/64 or the 76/67? I know it was a 10 blade, just trying to track down what it was so i can finish building this thing

Back