7.3 high hp build

why wast ur time the fuel delivery will never b fast enough with electronics! Or we would b runnin it

Might be surpised. Things in the next year and a half may change your mind. Different topic though.

I'm SICK and TIRED of hearing about what's coming without knowing what's coming! PLEASE someone let us know!! Or at least put ME in the ballpark... Is it gonna be an affordable common-rail?! P-pump? Some super-awesome HEUI injectors? What IS it?

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

For the record. I hope it keeps HEUI!!!!
Jeret

a billet block is great and all, but the HEUI fuel system is the biggest hurdle, I think

so if electronics are so great why aren't the pro stock and super stock tractors runing the electronic bullchit

Deutz V8's also used a Inline P-pump...I just happen to have one here from a blown combine engine!

Chris

Its going to take more than just some injector work to unleash the power of the PSD. The whole SYSTEM needs some attention and its getting it. I know of a truck that was holding 4200 RPMs in 2nd Hi, with 3.73s and 33 STSs....... too bad the tranny ouput shaft decided to become a 2 piece shaft for ease of removal.

Jason

Its going to take more than just some injector work to unleash the power of the PSD. The whole SYSTEM needs some attention and its getting it. I know of a truck that was holding 4200 RPMs in 2nd Hi, with 3.73s and 33 STSs....... too bad the tranny ouput shaft decided to become a 2 piece shaft for ease of removal.

Jason

am I doing the math right becasue I just figured that at over 50mph:eek:
zf6 in 2nd high with 3.73 = equals final ratio of 7.83

:poke: dose said person have a buisness so I can start sending my hard earned money their way everytime i want more power:evil

:poke: dose said person have a buisness so I can start sending my hard earned money their way everytime i want more power:evil

Its more like 12.3 final.

Makes output shafts look like this.:hehe:

Attachments

• IMGP0779.jpg
    IMGP0779.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMGP0781.jpg
    IMGP0781.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 47

I would love for that to be true but your math is off..... final ratio is 12.34...

so do of any of u guys have p-pumped 7.3 's just was wanting to compare what we done 2 one of ur guys

so do of any of u guys have p-pumped 7.3 's just was wanting to compare what we done 2 one of ur guys

The list of p-pumped 7.3s is pretty short.... your one of a handfull around the country, and counting you I can think of 3 engines that are actually in running condition, I heard a 4th is close, and several others are working on it.

do you have any pictures of you guys' truck?

supposidly there are 2 p-pumped strokers being built in MO but I dont think either one is very far along so it may be awhile.

Back