7 second Duramax??

What is that about twice the weight of a rail? If so, I don't see 7s happening, but it would be cool if it does!

Cool truck, I'm always glad to see more competition trucks. I have my doubts about a couple of the claims, but I've been wrong before.

I saw it on IG a couple days ago didn't realize it was a Dmax, thought it was a copy of farm truck.

I hope it does well and hope it makes it out to events but 7.50 is a little much.

I'd be curious as to what turbos are on it. E.T. and HP predictions seem a bit optimistic....but if it really can make 2,500hp, it should run 7s?

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Gtfo.....

"Walker says he could potentially bring it down to 4,000, but would have to do away with the shell and other attributes that give it the character he was after."

More power to them if all their claims are legit. As Rob said, the more the merrier. It can only help to get more people involved.

I wish them well and hope they make a good showing but calling your ET before you ever run the car is bad juju.

It says it's 4500 lbs. which is nothing but pro street weight. Wonder what he thinks he has hp wise the rest of the industry doesn't.

I'd be a lot more inclined to believe anything in that article if it had a time slip or even a bloated dyno sheet to back up the wild claims. That said... I hope it does 7's. I'll be his biggest fan!

7's are Not gonna happen, be thankful if it runs 8's at all. Aero and chassis flaws won't allow it from my view point.

7's are Not gonna happen, be thankful if it runs 8's at all. Aero and chassis flaws won't allow it from my view point.

Brett's truck is a '68 and it runs .50's and I think a few .40's that I have seen.

Yes I know, I was referring to the linked guys build.

I know, but Brett's truck weighs 4500 or so and that guy claims to have all the horsepressures and you said "be thankful it runs 8's at all" I was just stating that Brett runs 8's.

I know, but Brett's truck weighs 4500 or so and that guy claims to have all the horsepressures and you said "be thankful it runs 8's at all" I was just stating that Brett runs 8's.

Horsepressures?! And here I thought it was horsetorques that made trucks fast all these years

Back