70.5 Camaro Tube Chassis Dmax

I say it weighs 2700 with you in it.

Definitely a nice piece. Might look into carbon brakes.

I assume Rod at Spec-Rite is doing your converter?

Chance Lockup converter, it's already proven itself to work in our applications. The clutch size is about 70% more area than my Hughes clutches.

1849109365_569a41f236_z.jpg

Chance Lockup converter, it's already proven itself to work in our applications. The clutch size is about 70% more area than my Hughes clutches.

As I said in your other thread awsome work and crazy what you have done in 7 working days. :clap:

Will it be that low cost LOL sexy billet aluminum converter they have on their site?

As I said in your other thread awsome work and crazy what you have done in 7 working days. :clap:

Will it be that low cost LOL sexy billet aluminum converter they have on their site?

Did I miss something? This was done is 7 business days?!

Unreal build. Very sexy!

He can only work on it one day a week as the is two+ hours from his home.

I am glad to see some pushing the envelope again with a Duramax in the drag racing world! Plenty of heavy trucks making power, but I can't wait to see competitive numbers and be able to compete competitively with the really fast Gas stuff. It looks great so far Russ and I can wait to see more progress.

Did I miss something? This was done is 7 business days?!

Unreal build. Very sexy!

Thanks! So far yes only seven days total. Missing this tues because of SEMA, but will be back at it next tues. The lexan window material showed up yesterday, that will be one of our next projects to attack.

I would have let you use my chassis table. It would have saved you a bunch of driving.

Back