833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all you guys sure do put some crappy lookin posts up here for new viewers to read. But besides that, why can't you just leave him in his bliss if you don't believe him. And if you do believe him then congratulate him and move on. Don't know why it must be drug on like this. Be straight up about what you've got, if you're running slicks, cages, stripped down race trucks, whatever. I must admit that street racing is very stupid. I just think that some of these trucks here would have to be caged pretty soon with the power that is being made. Anybody can talk big numbers on the dyno or quick numbers on the track. But there are variable for it all. From one day to another things can change. And whoever said that the limit of a 5k is 650...ask Nick D'Amico. He made 730 with a stock turbo. With a 5k it can be pushed much higher...what kind of injection is the duramax? Common rail if I recall correctly. So those who say it's not possible you need to chill out and have a more open mind. But what would I know, this is only my first post :bang :bang :bang

when you say 14's your not talking quarter mile are you? thats slow as h*** if you say you got 800 horse. i know of a commonrail that runs 12's and only has around 550 horse, on fuel only.

Its one thing to post on a board or 2 about yr #s but I dont c a need to go to every diesel board and show yr BALLS , and if u do it here you better have some big ones

this is COMPETITION Diesel not crydiesel.com or my daddy can beat yr daddy.com

no pun intended 4 ya welcome to the boards :)

i think this is a record for pages tho in a 24 hr period

Last edited:
2001, I agree, its rough, and the guy got called out. SImply put when someone shows up on a board with the heavy hitters in the industry like this one and starts claiming numbers that are "far fetched" it discredits those who are actually making those numbers and have worked very hard to get there. They deserve the credit. Also if you go back to the original posts, "mr 800" starts out posting a DYno sheet then when he gets called on it removes it. Not sure if you were around for the whole "Mitch, AKA Choke_on_my_smoke" Dyno sheet fiasco, but this smells of that. The guys here that are making the kind of power that this guy claims to be making have worked danged hard to accomplish that. Simply put, he came here, he posted unbelievable numbers, he got called out on the table, he hesitated and tried every way to back out, he tucked his tail for a while, then he accepted with most likely little intention to actually show up, all the while talking like an uneducated gangster rapper. These guys come here about once a month. Like the previous guy said. This is CompetitionDiesel.com.
You come here the way he did you better be able to take the heat and bring the heat. If he shows, whopps DJ, I know most of these guys, and they will be the first to say, congrats, we were wrong, but he won't.

Sorry your first thread started out this way. Its not normally this way.

Welcome to Competition Diesel. Were usually pretty laid back, just don't "Overstate" the truth, that gets folks a little riled up.

2001shrtbedcmns said:
First of all you guys sure do put some crappy lookin posts up here for new viewers to read. But besides that, why can't you just leave him in his bliss if you don't believe him. And if you do believe him then congratulate him and move on. Don't know why it must be drug on like this. Be straight up about what you've got, if you're running slicks, cages, stripped down race trucks, whatever. I must admit that street racing is very stupid. I just think that some of these trucks here would have to be caged pretty soon with the power that is being made. Anybody can talk big numbers on the dyno or quick numbers on the track. But there are variable for it all. From one day to another things can change. And whoever said that the limit of a 5k is 650...ask Nick D'Amico. He made 730 with a stock turbo. With a 5k it can be pushed much higher...what kind of injection is the duramax? Common rail if I recall correctly. So those who say it's not possible you need to chill out and have a more open mind. But what would I know, this is only my first post :bang :bang :bang

Yes Nick made 720 corrected with a huge shot of nitrous on a stock charger, I was there. It is a Kamikaze setup, done with the knowledge the engine will break. On a Dmax the A5000 will choke off the engine at about 750hp max without drugs, and that's being optimistic, I have no experience with it's use on a Cummins though.

But everytime someone posts a huge dyno number there is "critical review". Whether you have 1 post or 10,000 your peers are expected to rattle your cage unless you have track data to back up it up. Heck I caught heat when I posted 475hp in a LLY Dmax until we ran the numbers at the track.

He will have to go 120+ mph through the traps to make the number believable, and work on his Photoshop skills for the dyno sheets.

Not saying he's fudging the numbers, just saying he needs to run it to prove it.

Well as you should know then Nick wasn't running dual cp3's, so there is some fuel there to be burned. I don't know if he's really that high, but I wouldn't doubt it. I know that talk is nothing but that...talk until you back it up with a validated run. I know that truck can run 850 all day with water/meth and nos, if his list of parts is real, which I don't have any reason to doubt. I know it's not the highest hp common rail, but he's working on it. Just hate to see somebody get totally bashed.

Look 2001 , we built this board as a Competition Diesel web site. As it was stated above when someone comes in here claiming big numbers like these, especially claiming it was on #2 only, You better be able to back them up!

W1cked got called out about his over exadrated numbers and was asked to prove it. I've got to ask how anyone that would know how to built a truck like that wouldn't know that the Ford Powerstroke is an International??

W1cked youv'e been called out by DJ make good or don't come Back!!!

Anyone that comes to our house with claims like this better be able to back it up.

i like this board because it is not about being all touchy feely bs. yes some peoples feeling will get hurt, thats life. and why did he pull the dyno sheet????????????????????

2001shrtbedcmns said:
Well as you should know then Nick wasn't running dual cp3's, so there is some fuel there to be burned. I don't know if he's really that high, but I wouldn't doubt it. I know that talk is nothing but that...talk until you back it up with a validated run. I know that truck can run 850 all day with water/meth and nos, if his list of parts is real, which I don't have any reason to doubt. I know it's not the highest hp common rail, but he's working on it. Just hate to see somebody get totally bashed.

Looks like shrtbedcmns road the shrtbus to school.:blahblah1:

gunracer1 said:
i like this board because it is not about being all touchy feely bs.
The Ferd guys are touching and feeling each other all the time what are you talking about???

Dockboy said:
I suppose you have a Dodge powered truck huh?LOL

All you 800 hp CR kids are the same:blahblah1: Are you Wade's little brother?:poke:

Both DJ and I will be in NC on 3/24....show up and get spanked by 2 different International powered trucks:snoop:
DANG RIGHT lets do it at the obx diesel outlaw race,we can set it up grudge style..what do you say wicked??

I think W1cked took his dyno sheets and went home....

All I know is this...no matter how many CP3's he has to get fuel to the motor...that A5K doesn't make enough air to burn it to the tune of 830 HP....period.
Put it on a track...run a number...THEN come talk sh!t.

Dockboy said:
I suppose you have a Dodge powered truck huh?LOL

All you 800 hp CR kids are the same:blahblah1: Are you Wade's little brother?:poke:

Both DJ and I will be in NC on 3/24....show up and get spanked by 2 different International powered trucks:snoop:

Wondered when you would find this thread? Would be nice if these folks would do a signature so we can see what they are running. The street racer sounds like a pimple face fist f***er trying to impress his friends. Got involved with one of these type races in Fontana last September in LA. The two guys who were going to race never made it on the track at the sametime. Bench racing usually is the best race that happens.

Well there is a few things that stand out at me, first I don't know if wicked is runnin dual cp3 but if he is with a single I would love to watch the egt's on that thing, also whoever mentioned early that 14 seconds suck thank you I have been waiting for that.

Hell even my slow as 6.0 LOL runs 13's, and I DO have the time slips to back it up.

wideopen said:
Look 2001 , we built this board as a Competition Diesel web site.
W1cked youv'e been called out by DJ make good or don't come Back!!!

Anyone that comes to our house with claims like this better be able to back it up.

The Boss man has spoken!:bow: :bow: :rockwoot: :rules:

People are so full of **** my truck has everything short of cp3 and twins, and I know I am probably right around 500 to 550. My buddy comes to me with a graph of his dyno and he has a ps with alot of work and it shows a peak of 785 horse but the damn thing runs in the high 14 on a good day at the track whatever bro.

Yip, the DYNO can be "adjusted" to read whatever you want, but the track times will verify it BS or not!

Dalpilot said:
Yip, the DYNO can be "adjusted" to read whatever you want, but the track times will verify it BS or not!

Yep you are right on the money there buddy, the best way to prove who is the badest besides an engine dyno is each dude straps 10,000 pounds on and both line up at the bottom of a big hill and mash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back