844 Common Rail Twins Brian Carter 03 4x4 one ton

thanks for all the congrats guys!!!hope to see everyone again soon.next stop is TS Perfomance in may!!hoping for bigger numbers

Jeff and Chris:

Thanks for the comments and also for viewing the dyno video. As I said previously, I also feel like the engine spools very, very well and would just like a comment one way or another from Greg. As you guys know, he and I have had several good "debates" on this spooling issue of the "old guards" engines, cams etc. and Greg implying that they cannot spool an acceleration dyno. Well, I feel that this proves Greg is wrong.

FWIW, I saw that COMP was "Online" here and sent him a pager/instant message specifically asking him if he looked at the video and as of this post by me still have heard NOTHING from him. I am still waiting!:pop:

---------
John_P

John_P said:
Jeff and Chris:

Thanks for the comments and also for viewing the dyno video. As I said previously, I also feel like the engine spools very, very well and would just like a comment one way or another from Greg. As you guys know, he and I have had several good "debates" on this spooling issue of the "old guards" engines, cams etc. and Greg implying that they cannot spool an acceleration dyno. Well, I feel that this proves Greg is wrong.

FWIW, I saw that COMP was "Online" here and sent him a pager/instant message specifically asking him if he looked at the video and as of this post by me still have heard NOTHING from him. I am still waiting!:pop:

---------
John_P

FYI John, I have sent Greg pagers before, and never gotten them answered either, FWIW I think the settings at the firehouse will not allow him to receive them. Now PM's are received by Greg there and that's the best way to get in touch with him when he is online.

Just some info for ya'll :rockwoot:

Most fire departments block message boards just so you guys know:pop: , i use to have a lot of trouble geting on at work. And congrats on the sweet numbers:Cheer: :st: :ft:

no offense to anyone but it would be a cold day in the far south b4 i would ever think of running a regrind again! .02

congrats!

Way to go Bryan, wish I could have made it this time.....How about a little more heads up next time...Well atleast you had Tic-Tac as your wingman...LOL

Back