9.56 !!! Team Green is Hauling Ass in Maple Grove

are you serious?

from what i just read?

you've got to be kidding me?

i must have missed something here?

:what:

Last edited:
What parts got ya baffled Rob? Or are you finally just as amazed at Wades ignorance as the rest of us?

Gotta say unless there is some deleted posts, I do not get why Wade got axed.

Everyone seemed to be throwing personal insults at him because he expressed an unpopular opinion.

But at least if that will be the rule, apply it fairly. Anyone who trash talks someone's truck with no idea what's really in it should be banned as well.

Would there be anyone left on the internet is the question.

;)

The reason Wade was banned, is because this is not his first time at being asked to not derail a post, then post misinformation about a topic that he clearly has no idea about. Wade was banned for much more than just this thread Pat, this was just the final straw in a really large round bail.

TMONEYDIESEL said:
jeez so he weighs over 5000 and is in the 9's on only fuel, and with a long bed, Fletcher is the man :rockwoot:

Sweet! I'd love to see the video footage from that run!:pop:

wow ones opinion gets then banned these days. im staying quiet from now on.

No Robert, as stated above, its had nothing to do with his opinion. Wade was asked 30+ times by dang near every mod to tone down his rhetoric. He's been banned for short periods of time, and came back and started the same stuff over. This thread is not what got him banned, however, it was the culmination of many earlier post, comments, and derailing of threads that got him banned. Also the fact that he was giving out soo much bad information, sooner or later someone might actually listen to him and wind up tearing something up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robertp said:
to each, their own. enjoy!

Fixed it for ya.

Just so I can get this straight you agree that a tube chassis and back halving is the same? Do you also agree that adding NOS adds no extra O2? Wade was banned for continuously causing problems and most recently starting arguments between folks that didn't even know they had a beef. Thats also the reason he's banned at almost every other diesel site. Please don't act like he's some helpless victim, unjustly accused. We both know thats not the case.

Dalpilot said:
Fixed it for ya.

Just so I can get this straight you agree that a tube chassis and back halving is the same? Do you also agree that adding NOS adds no extra O2? Wade was banned for continuously causing problems and most recently starting arguments between folks that didn't even know they had a beef. Thats also the reason he's banned at almost every other diesel site. Please don't act like he's some helpless victim, unjustly accused. We both know thats not the case.

thanks for the fix.

no i do not agree that a tube chassis truck and a back halved truck are the same. but i did understand what he was trying to say about no having the 100% stock framed truck. i deffinatly dont agree dont agree with the NOS comment.

but really he didnt post outside of the forum guidelines. some threads got off track everyone does it at one point or another. in which we are still doing it in this one. so that being said. lets either drop it and move on, or just take it to pm's.

Robertp said:
some threads got off track everyone does it at one point or another. in which we are still doing it in this one. so that being said. lets either drop it and move on, or just take it to pm's.
And that's one thing that he couldn't just understand, and yet repeatedly done- that you obviously do understand- Thank you Robert.

Now back on topic! How far will Team Green take it? They are kicking major azz on timeslips!! Congrats!

Robertp said:
thanks for the fix.

no i do not agree that a tube chassis truck and a back halved truck are the same. but i did understand what he was trying to say about no having the 100% stock framed truck. i deffinatly dont agree dont agree with the NOS comment.

but really he didnt post outside of the forum guidelines. some threads got off track everyone does it at one point or another. in which we are still doing it in this one. so that being said. lets either drop it and move on, or just take it to pm's.

First, not sure if I posted "CONGRATS!!!!" :rockwoot: in this thread, but just in case, CONGRATS!!!

IMO...

This is basically a "Congrats!" thread for a new acheivement, and my thought is that posts that downplay it (as well as ridiculous hype) are tacky. Perhaps common, but still tacky.

So Wade is "tacky". So is anyone who posts inflated weight for the Stuckey truck or that it has a full 3/4 ton frame. Neither belong in a congrats thread, as both are irrelevant.

A mid 9 is stunning if you are on MOTORCYCLE! Hell, when a diesel pickup does it, it borders on supernatural. It is so easy to get jaded by numbers when we can see the whole USA on the internet today, but I remember struggling to get a turbocharged motorcycle into the 10's in 1970's. The idea that a diesel powered anything would go as fast as they do today is unbelievable.

What McRat said, made me remember how excited I was about running a 15.7 in Colorado.

A 9.56 is downright insane. I guess even in my short 3 months in the diesel world, it's easy to get used to numbers and people can tend to get "Desensitized" to how awesome it is that huge diesel power is flying down the track like it's balls are on fire.

I'm continually amazed.

Congratulations team Green!!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

I think everyone should get to ride in a 10 second capable truck at leat once. It will change your life.

Timbeaux38 said:
I think everyone should get to ride in a 10 second capable truck at leat once. It will change your life.

And I'll probably have to change my pants after that too. That's downright crazy. I can't wait.

lol omg... I don't like roller coasters... does it give you that feeling? where your stomach ends up in your throat and you're cheeks are plastered back against the seat? Good heavens.

Timbeaux38 said:

theres no doubt about that. driving one is even better. i dont know if i would call it life changing though. hasnt really changed mine, that i know of yet.

Team Green is on a roll!!! Now I REALLY wish the season was longer!!!!
GO STUCKY!!!!*nx* :tree: *nx*

Back