9.56 !!! Team Green is Hauling Ass in Maple Grove

Robertp said:
theres no doubt about that. driving one is even better. i dont know if i would call it life changing though. hasnt really changed mine, that i know of yet.

Who's did you ride in?

Congrats as well, but why does the weight seem to be so secretive?
Seems to me that hiding the weight of the truck seems to imply it makes more power than it actually does.

Hope I don't get:banned: for asking questions:rules: :kick:

They aren't hiding their weight David, they just don't post on here and I feel, as many do, it's up to the team to tell you the weight. They were more than happy to show anyone who asked.
My opinion is that it doesn't matter if you make 800 hp or 1500, if you run 9.56 you are the quickest Pro Street out there.

EMcBride said:
They aren't hiding their weight David, they just don't post on here and I feel, as many do, it's up to the team to tell you the weight. They were more than happy to show anyone who asked.
My opinion is that it doesn't matter if you make 800 hp or 1500, if you run 9.56 you are the quickest Pro Street out there.
Personally I don't care what the weight or horsepower is, I agree the run was awesome regardless of how it got there.
Just seems as though a lot of the above posted he said she said could have been avoided if the weight were common knowledge thats all.
Remember this is the Internet and many people that read this don't know all the players or the background,only what they see and read here.
There is a reason the other sites that police the forums do so well membership wise. On the other hand we by nature are competitive, otherwise we would not even be having this conversation, but we need to remember that other prospective members look at this stuff too.

Thats why this section is allowed to get heated David, we are all here for the same reason, Diesel competition. "the other sites that police the forums do so well membership wise" are not who we are trying to be. If you want to learn how to get an extra 150 HP out of a truck with a tuner intake and exhaust, there are plenty of places to do that on "the other sites". If you want to figure out how to get 500 extra HP, run the thing on the ragged edge of sense, you come here. In case its not obvious, were very happy with the size of our membership, but were ecstatic about the quality of our membership.

The Stucking Racing truck wieghs 4900lbs. This is per the scales in Bowling Green Ky on May the 12th 2007. I know at Maple Grove it went across the scales at 4925lbs. Stuckey Racing has made great accomplishments and is a stand up crew. I don't care how much that truck weighs, it is fast.

On Edit: I spoke with Robert Donelson from Stuckey Racing and got permission to post the weight.

Dennis

Last edited:
Hmm... I thought all diesel pickups weighed 7300lb, except the Fords, which weigh over 8,000 lb even when gutted.

:D

I thought all diesel pickups weighed 7300lb

Only SOME truck that want you to think there making such BIG power.....whatever! Hell my truck weights 6400 everyday and some say there 2WD's weight 7500!

Once again that truck runs good, but it's the short field I like the best.....the truck works good!

Jim

Jim Fulmer said:
Only SOME truck that want you to think there making such BIG power.....whatever! Hell my truck weights 6400 everyday and some say there 2WD's weight 7500!

Once again that truck runs good, but it's the short field I like the best.....the truck works good!

Jim

My 2wd dually weighs 8600lbs:D Of course a steel flatbed isn't exactly race ready:D

I need to weigh the 98, but I'm gonna guess that race weight will be in the 72-7400lb range!

I always like watching that Stuckey truck, and of course Keating. Both those things are just wild to watch!
Chris

Back