902RWHP from a VP44 24 valve Cummins

It is a 224x with the Eddy Current unit. Load was set at fixed 10% only, just to help simulate the truck weight a little. I have run my truck with and with out the load and used the foot brake a bit to load it and come up with pretty consistent numbers. I have also dyno'd my racecar on our dyno and a 248 with about a 5-10Hp difference (400whp ish)

Erik@TVP said:
It is a 224x with the Eddy Current unit. Load was set at fixed 10% only, just to help simulate the truck weight a little. I have run my truck with and with out the load and used the foot brake a bit to load it and come up with pretty consistent numbers. I have also dyno'd my racecar on our dyno and a 248 with about a 5-10Hp difference (400whp ish)

I have personal experience with both and have multiple examples of ~450 hp diesels on a 248 dynoing at 500-525 on a 224 with a 10% load applied. Again, just my personal experience ;)

GSM-01 said:
I made this statement back in March and everyone seemed to laugh at me. Now it seems that I may have had some info behind this guess.

Inline: I keep tell ya, make me a liar!:hehe: Get at me when you got a chance.
you may be on to something there Travis lol. these custom parts take time. i will give ya a call tomorrow bro and chat about things. and who ever said you were tellin the truth in the first place ? just messin man. see ya

I wonder how a stage 3 monser pump would have done on the truck ?

Timebomb said:
I wonder how a stage 3 monser pump would have done on the truck ?

Doesn't adam have one? Not to let the cat out of the bag if he does but last I knew he had a chance to get his hands on one.

GSM-01 said:
I made this statement back in March and everyone seemed to laugh at me. Now it seems that I may have had some info behind this guess.

Yeah, but you said fuel only LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Yeah, but you said fuel only LOL

Tomato/Tomato.... Crap that doesn't work online...:bang :hehe: Ok so lets take fuel only out of it, I think I'm still closer to the guess than most.LOL Would that work?

Either way,:shake: that truck RUNS! Adam stopped by this afternoon and we went for a ride, I am impressed, his truck yards hard all the way through, I think I peed a little, oooh funny feeling

GSM-01 said:
Doesn't adam have one? Not to let the cat out of the bag if he does but last I knew he had a chance to get his hands on one.
It's just a standard HRVP, he hasn't had a chance to play with a monster VP yet.

what turbo is he running if you dont mind me askin. i know you guys are kinda partial to Pius but just wondering

BrettWINspeed said:
It's just a standard HRVP, he hasn't had a chance to play with a monster VP yet.

Thank you for the info. Sorry if I opened up something you didn't want to be known. I know chris and you guys work heavily together and respected the fact if you didn't want to say. Congrats on the numbers!!!:rockwoot:

Adam, if I told ya I'd have to kill ya:hehe: , or better rephrased if I told ya I think I might get killed.
GSM-01 said:
Thank you for the info. Sorry if I opened up something you didn't want to be known. I know chris and you guys work heavily together and respected the fact if you didn't want to say. Congrats on the numbers!!!:rockwoot:
No can of worms opened here, we've just been working with what he has. I don't know if the truck will ever see a Monster VP.

BrettWINspeed said:
Adam, if I told ya I'd have to kill ya:hehe: , or better rephrased if I told ya I think I might get killed.
ha ha ha i completely understand Brett lol as we are kinda in the same boat with my truck and a coupld of others lol. congrats on the great numbers and are you guys going to Bakersfield in Feb for the Dhra meet?

BrettWINspeed said:
We're supposed to be going down there.
sweet deal, i cant wait. sounds like its going to be a good show. once again, tell adam i said congrats on the big numbers and i look forward to seeing ya guys. talk to you later bret.

congrats on the numbers, truck sounds awsome. what size downpipe, and is it 6" from the downpipe back?

Back