A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

Thank you Travis. Mr. Cass here is upset about a few things that he actually brought into play after I just made a simple poke at the paint bubbling on the driver door. Like Travis said its compd. Have thick skin or get in a corner and cry.

Looks like they photoshopped out the jumper cables.

Months ago I made a comment because they were posting a photoshopped pic of it laying frame like it really was. They must have been really butt hurt to remember it for so long. That's all I have to add to this. Haven't taken the time to read all this, doubt I ever will.

Nice work Blazd. Now photoshopped pics can stopped being used for contests!

And that's not me getting into this bickering. Just clarifying what the original comment that started all this meant.

I drove by it this weekend but was sippin long islands and driving a 55mph golf cart so I didnt scrutinize it LOL. I was happy to see you got the front dropped to match the rear. As far as the wire goes on the bumper mount I saw it last time at Ennis but didnt much care I know there are worse on my turd lulz.

So hell yea Im going to post pics left and right bc I can and Im trying to promote the female diesel enthusiast side of it all

Do you really think you're doing that by posting pictures of girls bent over trucks or in bikinis? To me you're just perpetuating a stereotype. I personally would have a lot more respect for you if you left those out of a "build" thread.

I didn't see anybody complaining about those pics LOL . I agree they aren't part of the build thread but it's not like this thread is full of those pics.

People are going to hate, in the words of Joe Dirt keep on keepin on! LOL

I didn't see anybody complaining about those pics LOL . I agree they aren't part of the build thread but it's not like this thread is full of those pics.

People are going to hate, in the words of Joe Dirt keep on keepin on! LOL

I didn't care too much about the OP posting those pictures until she said, "Im trying to promote the female diesel enthusiast side of it all."

I like seeing women in bikinis...etc but don't appear hypocrytical about your motives by posting those pics and a couple posts later talk about promoting women in diesel. I just think women like Lynn, and Heather and Susan have found a better way to do that. No different then someone who says I'm all about promoting diesel sport "X" and then goes out and cheats or causes the sport a bad name.

Get off your high horse. She is promoting just as well as the TS Fuel girls. So you think they aren't doing anything to promote and are less deserving of respect because they wore bikinis in front of diesel powered equipment?

That's not promoting the sport that's just women modeling on stuff. His point is you see these other women competing and being an ambassador of the sport not posting things basically saying look at me look at me.

Most current
f59727631e0b0dc713a90b368589497d.jpg

8f02c443e5f28b13ef7e4bc849afe4a3.jpg

8dc512369a23c25d42620af3906d11c8.jpg

2b73c748399b0babe13483a7fb530de2.jpg

3ad34a79edb01439a4fec79cefd0c21e.jpg

BAD ASS!!!!!:cheer:

Our adventure today was pulling the tranny. Had to do a couple acommodations for her being so slow to get her on the trailer. Got her loaded and on the lift, pulled the pan and found the intermediate band lever in pieces. Finally got it all pulled and next time I make a trip home the tranny will go with to get overhauled :)
null_zps4422e423.jpg

null_zpsfe8b2474.jpg

null_zps13f8c7e8.jpg

null_zps3ab9585b.jpg

null_zpsef42335f.jpg

null_zpsc6af6152.jpg

I wish my truck was that nice damm

That's not promoting the sport that's just women modeling on stuff. His point is you see these other women competing and being an ambassador of the sport not posting things basically saying look at me look at me.

And what do you think a model is supposed to do?

People think we're rednecks with our deezul trucks. The redneck stereotype is also of women who are huge, toofless, and unkempt.

This is HER thread. Don't like it? Walk away and don't read it.

Back