A little birdy told me...1280hp just happened!

Hmmmm.....
Lays down a Mid 560 with zero electronics due to a malfunction,a number made on injectors and chargers only from what the wind blew my direction......

Ohhhhhhh..:bang :bang :bang .....The pain of it all says the poor old smokey 12v owner who can not even find the 1.5 he needs to break 500...I guess its time to send my truck out to pasture....I will now bow to one of the newest HP GODS!!!....:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: ..........Andy

I am done for now. Snow season is too close and while everyone else is building there trucks during the winter, mine is getting worked it's hardest. :(

he must be running the GBE low smoke box that Greg has been running... LOL

Lloyd..awesome numbers congrats..are you trying for 1300?

No, I was not. I was just wanting to bust 1200 HP. The xtra 80 was a bonus. LOL In all seriousness, I am certain there is a lot left in this combo, but once it did the 1280 run. I pulled the plug and did not continue to go any bigger with the nitrous jetting. I seriously have to work this truck over the winter. :D

WOW WOW WOW talk about proving that a person can make HUGE POWER with Little or no smoke nice job and great numbers.....Like above I'd be happy wiht about 5-600hp out of my 12v and I never planned it to ever be that clean.....WOW again

I think it's time for a nice billet automatic and going drag racing.

sorry....all the smoke went out the door. :D We dropped the exhaust under the truck and ran 5" flex out under the garage door to keep the soot out. :D

Awesome job Lloyd! I know your not pulling anyones leg that there is more power to be made with your truck.

Im still speachless the truck has a stock headgasket w/studs!! :clap:

Damn nice Lloyd, good thing you didn`t have me there, I would have helped change those jets to something a lil bigger. :rockwoot:

PS, know any good transmission guys?:doh:

wayne

WOW Lloyd congrats buddy. Maybe someday I will get to see it dyno in person.

Abrannan19 said:
first time for everything,huh?:hehe:
OMG, that smiley was priceless. I couldn't do anything but laugh when I saw it. LOL

F=MxA said:
Damn nice Lloyd, good thing you didn`t have me there, I would have helped change those jets to something a lil bigger. :rockwoot:

PS, know any good transmission guys?:doh:

wayne
ahhh man Wayne, I missed this earlier. However, yes I do! :D

Back