A little birdy told me...1280hp just happened!

AWESOME .... :rockwoot:

And i want to thank Lloyd for helping me out over the phone Thanksgiving night .... That was an AWESOME thing to do and yeah bud the program is working great ...

i know i mentioned the 1200 mark on the phone and you seemed like you were sweating bullets ... congrats on getting WAY OVER the goal ....

Like BOB said in one of the first posts, couldnt have happened to a better guy ....

Thanks Lloyd and Again, CONGRATS .... *nx*

thanks Tyler! I told you if it happened, you would hear, if it didn't I would probably still be crying LOL I am glad the Smarty worked out for you and I am glad to see you had a safe trip.

Seems like there were less knuckleheads back then too doesn't it?

Speakin of lmao it sounds like you lucked out Loyd. Wade was going the entire year with just a single cp3. Imagine 10.80s with a bad cp!

Wow, i just found out that the top cp3 i had on my truck had internally grenaded itself some time ago and i did the whole year on a single freakin cp3!!!!!!!!!

i guess cummins aint as dumb as most thing they are.....

If you can get past the renowned Wade grammar, there are some beauties in here lol.

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/cummins-racing/32389-official-fastest-common-rail-list-5.html

Congrats lmills! :rockwoot: Thats just awesome. So is the motor still stock internally? Cam, Rods, Pistons, etc??

Really nice!

I too remember when I was in awe of a truck making 500-600hp. Anymore it takes something like this to make me feel awed again, lol.

congrats loyd. you and Reb defiently have the most powerfull CR trucks in the country. expect big things in the next few weeks for the CR motor. the bar will be raised once again. again, congrats loyd, takes lots of work and time to get where you are. keep it up buddy.

If you can get past the renowned Wade grammar, there are some beauties in here lol.

Wade=A legend or record holder in his own little world and not the real world.

Wow, i just found out that the top cp3 i had on my truck had internally grenaded itself some time ago and i did the whole year on a single freakin cp3!!!!!!!!!

So then I guess if thats true then someone has a swamp for sale out in Arizona?????.

Jim, when is your next trip to the dyno ?? Thanks Steve B.

Let me see if I can clear this up for you Steve and answer it the way it was done earlier........

:rules: :rules: :rules:

Ooopps...Sorry My bad,that was just the designer of Lloyd's clutch which was not supposed to see what its seeing:bow: :bow: :bow: ........Andy

Back