A little encounter with a ls1 camaro

Driver error would be my guess or bad programming. You're talking about a 2000 car bone stock which should be running mid 13s at worse vs a 2010 car which should be running 12.9s a worse i.e. 6 tenths.

If the 2000 is an a4 with a stock stall and 2.73s however that would explain it given they are pigs in that config

both cars were 6 speed manuals

This whole thing is being over analyzed... Good run. I had the same thing happen to me with the same kind of car. I got him off the line and thru third gear, when my auto hit OD he blew past me

Is the LS1 stock other than spray that he wasn't using? Don't get me wrong I think its bad ass when a truck beats a sport car. But how much do you have in your truck? Dump that into the car and see what happens.

It's funny I thought this was a truck forum I thought I'd get more love on here. Cars are useless yea if he put as much money into it as I have it would be faster. I hope so! Its a Sports car that ways nothing were mine is a truck and weighs a couple tons. To me a fast car is un impressive they are everywhere. I like my truck because I can stomp that stock sports car go home hook up my trailer and go to the sand dunes on the same setup while dragging that pos camaro along for the ride. Whats a camaro good for? Taking corners? Wow yay so fun.

I love taking my Junker 95' to the drag strip, it's fun beating up on Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, etc.

The look on a new car owner's face when a rolling heap blows by them is priceless!

My cummins vs vette video gets the same responses........................they do 12's.:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

Always by someone who has never owned a ls1 vette, raced at 6000+ ft altitude or for that matter never raced at a track, ever!

The vette owner made around 14 passes that night.

Anyhow...................................I would have not run it where you did but yeah, you beat him to a 100 which would equate to the very end of a track.

That Camaro does sound like it's going full bore to me!

Jmlb7 u need to STFU there are plenty of cummins out there that will smoke a ls1 on nitrous you tard

Back