A little encounter with a ls1 camaro

What makes you say that? Utah has some pretty wicked duramaxes and innovative things going on around here.

I'm pretty sure he's a law enforcement officer and his quote of "not so much" in reference to your quote of " Utah boys getting it done" seemed to be related to illegal street racing, not so much whether or not either vehicle was fast.

Okay. I'm calling bullchit to anyone that says they don't street race one in a while.

I'm not talking about the meet behind the warehouse and put money down type of chit. I'm talking about the chance coincidence that we both end up at the same stop light and someone gets a little froggy?
Conditions permitting, I just can't let an opportunity pass. It's a sickness.
I can't help it. Arrest me.

Okay. I'm calling bullchit to anyone that says they don't street race one in a while.

I'm not talking about the meet behind the warehouse and put money down type of chit. I'm talking about the chance coincidence that we both end up at the same stop light and someone gets a little froggy?

Book'em Dan'O

What makes you say that? Utah has some pretty wicked duramaxes and innovative things going on around here.

So does about 20 other states LOL

Well I think- since your like way on the other side of Pennsylvania from me- (the last time I went to Pittsburg and we drove thru your state I could of sworn I seen a sign that said Welcome to Africa, Pennsylvania:hehe:)

Anyhow. Does your town even have Cops? Or does the mailman do triple duty as The Mayor and Local Constable as well?? :hehe::hehe:

All Jokes aside-I always love a good Acceleration Test.:rules:

That's all it was an acceleration test there just so happened to be a ls1 camaro next to me doing the same thing at the same time weird how that works out sometimes

I like to blow the dust off her sometimes but it rarely happens anymore. :(. Especially with wife in truck anymore. She hates it now for some reason. She used to cheer for me but now it's such an announce it's not worth listening to it just to run a cobra or camaro or another diesel. :(

With clear roads in front, I can not resist a cocky guy in a challenger or Mustang at a light.

I like to blow the dust off her sometimes but it rarely happens anymore. :(. Especially with wife in truck anymore. She hates it now for some reason. She used to cheer for me but now it's such an announce it's not worth listening to it just to run a cobra or camaro or another diesel. :(

My wife also gets mad at me, but I'll go without ***** for a couple of days before I let a ricer get the jump.

With clear roads in front, I can not resist a cocky guy in a challenger or Mustang at a light.

:Cheer:

Sometimes you just gotta clear the bad fuel out LOL

Had a single cab 2010 hemi try and race me last week LOL

Well I think- since your like way on the other side of Pennsylvania from me- (the last time I went to Pittsburg and we drove thru your state I could of sworn I seen a sign that said Welcome to Africa, Pennsylvania:hehe:)

Anyhow. Does your town even have Cops? Or does the mailman do triple duty as The Mayor and Local Constable as well?? :hehe::hehe:

All Jokes aside-I always love a good Acceleration Test.:rules:

You still driven that Oldsmoble? LOL

I tried to get a hemi challenger to help me out with an acceleration test on my way to work yesterday. I wanted a side by side comparison.

That guy would have have kicked your butt if he knew you were going to race. That was more of an acceleration test in a diesel being interupted by a substantially faster gas vehicle. When I had my old Austin car I raced people all the time. They just didn't know it.

And I'm fairly positive he was spraying cuz after the first time I beat him he told me he didn't purge and he wanted to run again.

Back