Adrenaline tunes are up.

Do the boxes that have the firmware update have the ver 2.0 boards in them or is that only for the 4k boxes?

Wondering what changes were made to the Comp tune?
How do we know which version AD we have?
When is someone going to come out with a dash mount instead of my Pulse on a stick.

when they say fuels to factory rev limiter, they mean 3600? or will it fuel until 2700?

Jamie since you talk to quad more than anyone you are now the official quad online tech guy so start answering some questions. LOL

Jamie since you talk to quad more than anyone you are now the official quad online tech guy so start answering some questions. LOL

:hehe: I haven't talked to Quad in months. I just noticed a thread on another site saying that tunes are up & figured I'd let you guys know. I'll stick with my 70% tune & be happy.:hehe:

:hehe: I haven't talked to Quad in months. I just noticed a thread on another site saying that tunes are up & figured I'd let you guys know. I'll stick with my 70% tune & be happy.:hehe:

I agree. That tune is working great!!

I can't get a straight answer as to the status of the 4k box. Until recently, I've been using the standard box with the 70% tune. However, It to started to act up by mimicking a dead pedal right before jumping into O/D---and sometimes just out of the blue under WOT. I've since switched back to the Drag Comp until they figure out the problem/s.

I'm new to quad (had a edge juice), jamie most likely seen my post on DTR. We are having a dyno day in MN on Saturday and i plan on running the Comp on factory tune, dyno on tune 1 and tq tune on tune 2. Ill post my results. So far in my truck the tq tune feels the strongest to me for my butt dyno. I have stock valve train and i let out at 3577 rpms and it pulled hard all the way.

well it looks like im getting an adr to try this fueling to stock rev limiter out, hopefully it beats edges 2700

The new beta tunes are for the new 2.0 boards that they are installing in all the new adrenalines. These are the only tunes that will work with the 2.0 board at this point in time. If you try and download any of the other tunes on the new board they won't work. The 2.0 board is 4k ready meaning that it's capable of being upgraded to the 4k setup once they figure everything out but not straight out of the box. This would require you sending the board back in to them and having a few new parts put on.

My adrenaline is getting upgraded to the 2.0 board and should be here tomorrow. :D

No it was for the board. I never sent in the warranty card and it is over a year old. Kinda jacked that I sent it in for the firmware update and end up paying for something that should have never happened in the first place but oh well. It is what it is.

Well here are the dyno sheets. I put down around 530 hp and 1060TQ.
Truck has SPS62, lighting 1 sticks, quad, II HRVP.

I ran the new comp, dyno, TQ tunes. RED line is the the TQ tune. Blue line is comp tune and Green line is Dyno tune. All are really close.

Quaddyno9-03-09-1.jpg

This is a comparison from 2yrs ago, my edge juice hot.
Maroon line is the edge juice hot. RED line is the the TQ tune. Blue line is comp tune and Green line is Dyno tune.

quadzillaVSEDGE.jpg

clearly making power till 34xx

cant wait to see if it will pull to my rev limiter of 3600

Back