Ag Gov vs. Automotive Gov

clay is alot different than sand
i hope it is real bad A$$ surly its p-pumped

If you had ever seen a video of Toms truck youd see that its plenty "bad A$$". I dont think he would have much trouble pulling over here in the east. Maybe have to set his truck up a little different but its definitely got plenty under the hood.

Yea The truck runs. I think Tom's in the top 10 trucks in the country. If not top 5, In his class.

Yes it would be cool to see truck from all over the country come together for a pull. That would be a show. I know Scheids is about like that.

I would LOVE to see Toms truck out here! Heck get Tom and Scotts doge and that would be a huge show for everyone!

If you had ever seen a video of Toms truck youd see that its plenty "bad A$$". I dont think he would have much trouble pulling over here in the east. Maybe have to set his truck up a little different but its definitely got plenty under the hood.

Ditto !!! Tom's rig is for real and that comes from somebody who see's it run :rockwoot:

BBD

Why doesn't everyone just meet up next year at the Platte City, MO pull? :poke:

Biggest payouts you will find and centrally located.

Last two years paid $2000 first place (and on down to 10th place) in the 2.8 super street class, and paid $1000 first place (and on down to 5th place) in the open class...

I'd love to see both Tom and Scott bring their trucks out here :rockwoot:

I am thinking the same thing Scott, but I will damn sure make it to at least one of the big events out east next year.

-Tom

Where do you get the Ag govs at? And how much do they run cost wise?

Any Bosch pump shop will have or can get them...probably easiest to buy them off a core pump...they come on nearly all p-pump tractors...

I see you are in Ohio, so I know that Columbus would have what you want...not sure if there's another one closer to you or not

Back