Air Dog NOT to be used as a stand alone on Powerstrokes

Like Adam said, GOGO has no place in this thread. If ya'll wanna talk about that, go there, but leave it out of here.

If you all call and talk to Charlie at pure flo he is always a great help. When I was having all the problems with my 24V he did everything he could to help me out before I spent more money to buy his product. I never got around to running his system since I totalled the truck before then but I guarantee that he will get my buisness in the future. Thats just my$.02

Useless, off-topic posts removed.
There is a topic...find it and stay on it.

Got my Raptor pump Tuesday, very nice looking system, looking forward to getting it installed. also sent out a 35 PSI spring for the regulator to boost up the pressure from the air dog. Thanks for the quick turn around guys.

i have mine set up to run standalone and im not changing it.

Dal- what raptor pump are you going to use. i thought the 150gph raptor only does 45psi at 150gph and it goes down from there? what will it flow at 65psi?

Garrett

i have mine set up to run standalone and im not changing it.

Dal- what raptor pump are you going to use. i thought the 150gph raptor only does 45psi at 150gph and it goes down from there? what will it flow at 65psi?

Garrett

do you have a link or any pics of this, i heard about someone doing this and im assuming it was you. i would love to know how you did it. do you still have the oe lift pump in there?

do you have a link or any pics of this, i heard about someone doing this and im assuming it was you. i would love to know how you did it. do you still have the oe lift pump in there?

i think i was the first one on here to do it..:woohoo:...pretty simple really...dont have enough time to type all of it...on TDG me and garrett have a LOT of threads regauring this setup! basically the stock fuel system is gone...airdog 150, 1/2" feed line up to motor, cross with FP gauge sender, 2 3/8" lines feeding fronts of heads....55 psi, no drop with stock fuel, 3+- psi drop with stage 2s...

lemme see if anyone over here can help explain this.

my truck will run with or without the Airdog on. not just for a few seconds either. i can start the truck with the pump off. i can turn it off in the middle of driving and it wont even hiccup. why? could it be because im feeding the front and the rear of the heads that its pulling the fuel from the tank as it needs it? im putting a raptor 150 in, i think, so that should help.

and about the raptor, can i set the Airdog at 16psi as the spring it came with is at that and then adjust the raptor as i need?

Garrett

Back