anyone go to edgewater in cincinnati?

LOL

LOL Looks like ive got some thats got to do some work......

BJ....hows the tranny working. Im thinking of doing a manual VB.

Eh gonna try to get some big rpm shift points out of an auto body this year, more consistent hopefully.

April 22 sounds good to me. If everything goes as planned the next week and a half I'll be racing, but if not I'll at least be there watching. :pop:

April 22 sounds good to me. If everything goes as planned the next week and a half I'll be racing, but if not I'll at least be there watching. :pop:

Good, going for some faster times out of the truck this year or did ya sell it like you had posted a couple times.

Good, going for some faster times out of the truck this year or did ya sell it like you had posted a couple times.

Nah it's gone! If everything goes as planned, I'll have a new ride soon!!!:rockwoot:

Last edited:
I'm not far from edgewater at all. I go quite often. I ran mid 12s with 90hp sticks a few small bolt ins and a stock charger in my 6 spd 07. I know a few guys that have ran into the 11s there. Reed Walker from Milan IN has ran 11.70s no drugs single charger 06 charcoal Cr hts auto unit. And Brian Parker has went 11.35 on the sauce and 11.70s no drugs single charger.

I'm not far from edgewater at all. I go quite often. I ran mid 12s with 90hp sticks a few small bolt ins and a stock charger in my 6 spd 07. I know a few guys that have ran into the 11s there. Reed Walker from Milan IN has ran 11.70s no drugs single charger 06 charcoal Cr hts auto unit. And Brian Parker has went 11.35 on the sauce and 11.70s no drugs single charger.

Ummm u ran mid 12s???? With 90hp sticks and what other mods?????I:umno:in a 6speed?

I ran 12.78 twice in a row. Any time you like me to post timeslips I can. Just because some people cannot launch a 6spd hard and row through them don't mean I can't.:evil

I ran 12.78 twice in a row. Any time you like me to post timeslips I can. Just because some people cannot launch a 6spd hard and row through them don't mean I can't.:evil

Please do post time slips. Also what mods?

Is this Pratt? If so, I thought you had a different turbo? And a cam? And maybe water meth?

Last edited:
Yes my truck had water, intercooler, industrial injection 85% pump, dual feed line, ats manifold, haisley valve springs, ats arc flow, and a helix 2 cam. This time was ran with a stock turbo and stock head porting. That you brian. Truck still looks good.

Yes my truck had water, intercooler, industrial injection 85% pump, dual feed line, ats manifold, haisley valve springs, ats arc flow, and a helix 2 cam. This time was ran with a stock turbo and stock head porting. That you brian. Truck still looks good.

So u ran 12.7 with stock charger and 12.8 with all those mods or am I missing something? I was there when ur truck raced brains

Yep it's me. Unfortunately I don't have the truck anymore. Just sold it about 2 weeks ago. Do you still have yours?

You ran that 2 years ago didnt ya? I remember when brian was still eating trannys left and right and burnt one on the first run. Then yours or brians was running afterwards. Both of you two can row through the gears. I will say that.

I think reeds has more in it.

Yep it's me. Unfortunately I don't have the truck anymore. Just sold it about 2 weeks ago. Do you still have yours?

Did it stay local?

You ran that 2 years ago didnt ya? I remember when brian was still eating trannys left and right and burnt one on the first run. Then yours or brians was running afterwards. Both of you two can row through the gears. I will say that.

I think reeds has more in it.

Did it stay local?

Yeah, it is in southern Indiana somewhere. Not exactly sure on the city tho.

Yea I still got it. Its 100% stock. I'm gonna be selling it soon to fund my house build. Brain if I remember right you had a maroon 05 that ran like 13.20s with nuthin more than a Smarty TS stack a dual disk clutch and a fuel system am I correct? I would say reeds truck has a little more in it too. Pretty impressive how it is IMO tho.

Back