anyone go to edgewater in cincinnati?

Yea I still got it. Its 100% stock. I'm gonna be selling it soon to fund my house build. Brain if I remember right you had a maroon 05 that ran like 13.20s with nuthin more than a Smarty TS stack a dual disk clutch and a fuel system am I correct? I would say reeds truck has a little more in it too. Pretty impressive how it is IMO tho.

My old maroon truck ran 13.5 with the smarty/mp8 stack, single disc clutch, and a fass. Not too bad for a chips

Yea that's not bad at all. Do you already have another truck to take to edgewater??

Just thought I'd bring this thread back up see who all is planning on the 29th at Edgewater

I will b there not sure I'f am gonna race don't want to break before Ts but u never know

I will b there not sure I'f am gonna race don't want to break before Ts but u never know

Better to break here than to haul all the way to TS to break first round...looking like should be a fun night, hopefully will be some fast trucks this time.

Better to break here than to haul all the way to TS to break first round...looking like should be a fun night, hopefully will be some fast trucks this time.

Ya I know but I'f I break now prob won't have time or $ to fix it dep on how bad I break picking up truck today got spool in ic boot should b here today keep blowing them off ha ha

Found out I'm not gonna have my turbos till Tuesday or Wednesday, still gonna try to get it ready to race.

Ha ha u guys have my luck I think I blew my top charger will see gonna pull it off and get it togeather ASAP

everyone still up for edgewater tommorrow night? just got off the phone with the people at the track and they said everything is good NO WATER on or near the track!

Back