Anyone interested in Procharging their 12v?

What size turbo can you put "under" the pro charger? I guess what Im trying to figure out is there any bottleneck in the system or is it just like pushing air through a smaller turbo in a twin set?

The CR procharged dodge will be there this weekend.

Basically you can run any turbo you want. Just have to have a HP goal in mind so we can size the turbo/procharger properly and take in account what fueling you are running.

if they know what size of turbo you have they can fit you with the correct procharger so that you wouldnt have to worry about that

cant wait to see this set up yoshi if i had the $$$$ i would just buy one for the shere retard factor......

Is it possible to run as big as a ht4b-c off the manifold with a pro-charger?

I'd be all over this but I'm afraid I would need to be laying flat on my back when I hear the price.

I'd be all over this but I'm afraid I would need to be laying flat on my back when I hear the price.

I can only imagine....

Pm me a price.. And how much hp can be achieved?
Maybe drag truck material?

It would definatley make drag racing a lot better for these diesels, over the weekend at NADM's races in salt lake I heard the comment made that switching to a diesel vs. a gas car is like trying to get an old grandma off the line. :kick:

is there any problem with having too much air? as i see it, too little is the problem; an over sized charger would no be a problem, as "you" control the fuel, add more or reduce. if this was gas you could produce a lean condition but, since this is diesel i don't know if that can happen. idle is about 100 to 1 (air/fuel)

Back