Anything new with the p-pump conversion injectors?

I wish I had those problems LOL

Keep going ron. We are all curious as to how it turns out.

Didn't go like I hoped. Things are a bit different. Chris dropped the timing down from 26 to 24(plunger lift method) Doesn't rattle as bad as it used to. My best before the cam and turbo change was 882.1 at around 75psi total with 45psi out of the primary. Chis did some playing with the new gates trying to get them opening in the ballpark range. Made a first run at 881.85 with 65psi totaland 40psi out of the primary. Made a slight wastegate change and power went down. Made another change and it went down again. FASS#3 took a dump and my fuel pressure was dropping pretty low with the stock diaphram pump trying to do it alone.I was hoping the FASS would last longer with me only using it for dyno runs and races. Probably hasn't been on a total of more than 1 hr at the most in the last 2 years.Looks like one or more of the new components has dropped the total boost a bit. Another 5 psi off the primary and full fuel pressure might bring me up to 900 or so(still with the Mach 7's). Runs clean, no problem daily driving it. Even more anxious to try the new nozzles. Alot more fuel with them.

:nopics:eek:r video.....

Sorry, I was pushing the primary a bit out of it's map, so I decided to change that before I went any further. I should be fine now and have my injectors out and am changing the nozzles & re-setting the pressures.

Wesston, do you have hole sizes for the Mach injectors?

Ron, give us something...somethign sweet.

What size Mach injectors? Ron's new ones are a bit larger than the Mach 7.

I've got Mach 7's. Just curious what size they are when everyone is now taking about hole count and size...I feel a little in the dark. LOL

I was getting them boxed up to send to you and i ran out of packaging tape. So I figured I'd just use them myself.

Damn just my luck. Let us know how they work out you not so picky guy

This thing is kind of crazy. I need to pull the afc and put the double springs back in to keep it from over fueling early, but it is a hoot.

I picked the nozzle and hone size, Exergy did the flow work, and Ron chose the lift and built them.

Back