arrow dynamic cutting weight

I gutted the bed, removed otherstuff and weigh 5300 lbs. with me in it. I can shave 300 more by doing what some others have done on to the front.

Phil did you notice a issue with the rear end lifting during 1/4 mile runs from gutting the bed?

Buck has driven the dmax into the 9s with no bed floor and a top,he never mentioned a lifting feeling ...

My regular cab 4x4 with a nv-4500 with me in it weighs 6300. I think those weights are a little inaccurate.

Last year was 6700 with me in it 200lbs. Trying to get down to 5500. will post back when the race car guys bring the scales over. If i don't need it to roll it got cut off!

You ever get that truck gutted out and on the scales?

Chris I had to get BBD down 50lbs to 7500 for TS last year. I just decide it was time for a circumcision and that was good for 60lbs, worked out in my case.

Good luck,

BBD

Chris I had to get BBD down 50lbs to 7500 for TS last year. I just decide it was time for a circumcision and that was good for 60lbs, worked out in my case.

Good luck,

BBD

And all this time I thought these bad ass trucks were to make up for something.:doh:

Back