Attention all 2001 6 speed H.O. guys.....

funny, i have a TST comp, quad 4k with wifi, edge juice hot, and my prized old school Van Akken vp plug in timing box. not much use for them all now since i have a p pump on the truck but i just cant seem to bring my self to sell them lol.

ah yes, the old school stack!!

I have a Blue Box stached with an EZ...

Engine was a HO....

With Mach 4s, EZ/Blue Box, Twins...made 530HP!!!

the engine I have now makes 630...Has a SO Pump now and Mack 6's...

with twins and big injectors the old blue box is good for 200 HP!!!

TST is pretty old school, but it seems some of the old stuff from 10+ years ago stacks up well against modern products. I hope to get my hands on an original Blue Box someday, it came out in 1999, it had some kick.

Did you have the original Power Max or PM3?

heh heh....

I wish I could take Rob for a rip in the old gal....he would prolly poop his pants...

I always liked my TST comp/smarty stack. I made about 10 RWHP more with both the power puck and EZ, but with the smarty HP and TQ started a lot sooner in the power band. The thing to remember with an HO is that you're only going to see about +90 RWHP out of any box or stack. The HO pump just doesn't respond boxes/programmers like the SO does. Since injectors are rated for SO pumps you'll see 10% more than the advertised rating up to about 180 RWHP and then the HO pump is out of fuel.

Back