ATTN: Another T-shirt order

Status
Not open for further replies.

wideopen

Slum Lord
Once again we are taking orders for T-shirts. I will stop taking orders on August the 14th.

Here is a Picture of Whitni wearing one of the Stylish Womens T's.

attachment.php

And most of you know what the Men's T's Look like, But here is a picture anyway....please forgive our under paid male models.

DSC01372_Medium_.JPG

And By popular demand I am now going to do a Pocketed "T"

These will have a small CompetitionDiesel.com on the front and the same as the others across the back

We will take Pay-Pal for these sales@competitiondiesel.com , please make sure that if you use PayPal you give me a Size, address, user name and a Phone number!

Mens White/Black Ringers are $22.00 Shipped
Mens Black Pocket T-shirts are $22.00 Shipped
Womens Red/White are $24.00 Shipped

Thanks,

Phil

The Rob Halford look-a-like better put his hat back on before he burns the top of his pumpkin.

... and why is it that Whitney fills out her shirt so much mo better than her male counter parts shown above. Hit the gym ladies for christ's sakes.

Last edited:
Santa Gertrudis said:
Do they run big or small?

He's asking if the size large shirt is actually a large, or closer to a medium :poke:

To answer, they seem to run a bit smaller than normal SG, not much though.

I'm still pouting about the pink just in case you were wondering.........
As soon as you offer one in pink, I'll be the first in line to buy it.

duke1n said:
The Rob Halford look-a-like better put his hat back on before he burns the top of his pumpkin.

I have been called a lot of names but that one is new. To bad he was a pole smoker :homo: as they had some decent old rock ! That was a hot MO FO that weekend !

Ill be in for a new one !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back