ATTN: Another T-shirt order

Status
Not open for further replies.
C.A.P said:
I have been called a lot of names but that one is new. To bad he was a pole smoker :homo: as they had some decent old rock ! That was a hot MO FO that weekend !

Ill be in for a new one !
I still dig Judas Priest but better understand now days what exactly he was singing about back then lol

I just got my shirt and it's Pink :(

If any of you ladies want it let me. I will send it to you it's a size large.

Otherwise I will give it to my daughter.

DieselGirli said:
i didnt know they were making pink shirts now?? damn i wear a small though, otherwise i would take it!!
Let me wash it for ya, it'll be a small when I'm done...thats how my wife gets so many t-shirts, she lets me do the laundry:badidea: And if its white, it'll be pink too, just like some of my socks....:doh:

OH yeah, back to the thread, I want a hoodie! Something other than white and I'll need a XXXL so I can wash it to fit my 220 lb, 6' frame:hehe:

In need of a shirt or hoodie or both, because I will look funny walking around with a compd sticker on my shirt.

I want a Black Hoodie in 5xlt (no typo) and T-Shirt in same size and a window sticker. Too much to ask?

is this still even in the works ? Looks like the last order was going to be made in Sept.

If it is... I'll take a T and Hoot :)

Same If your gonna put in another order let me know and I'll send money - would love a black hoodie!!!

Lavon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back