aurora 5000

No Limit is from around my area I think. Thats fast, don't care what some people say.

for the guys on a budget, they base the a5k off of the k31. (detroit 60 series turbo) I used this in my setup and saved some moolah. I don't like paying the 100% or more mark up on parts..

Wow this is an old thread! lol Does anyone happen to know what an Aurora 4000 is based on? The 5000 is k31 based, the 3000 is s300 based ( i believe), what about the 4000?

Wow this is an old thread! lol Does anyone happen to know what an Aurora 4000 is based on? The 5000 is k31 based, the 3000 is s300 based ( i believe), what about the 4000?

No, the A4k is more comprable to a S300 the Aurora 4000 is a 2.48 inducer and the A3k is smaller yet.

anyone know the k31 part numbers ? i'd like to send mine to be rebuilt but don't feel like sending it to ats

well i guess for the bushings and seals or do you think i could just send it to a turbo shop as a k31 and they will know what it needs ?

what are the specs on the 7000 i have seen it in there advertisments in diesel power magazine. it is the bottom for one of there twin turbo kits i think.

danny

anyone know the k31 part numbers ? i'd like to send mine to be rebuilt but don't feel like sending it to ats

From my understanding, ATS has some mods done internally to the bearing system. If you send it somewhere else, you're not going to get the same parts, and the reliability in high HP applications may be compromised to some extent.

what are the specs on the 7000 i have seen it in there advertisments in diesel power magazine. it is the bottom for one of there twin turbo kits i think.

danny

The only specs I really know about the 7000 is that it is VERY LARGE! not a single turbo by any means.

Back