Auto-Meter or ISSPRO

Edge CTS can have 8 gauges on the screen at once, check and clear diagnostic codes, and
dont have to mess around with all the wiring. Just plug in and go. Its super nice to have digital read outs of your data too. Easy to remove to if you ever want to sell the truck. Ill never do analog gauges again.

For an application like this, I would go with Toolman's suggestion of the Isspro Performax Series. The fact they are daisy chained, and can be switched anywhere in the cab without rewiring them is awesome. The gauge will pick up the correct sending unit on its own. Really cool feature. True racing enthusiast gauge series.

I have automoters on the pillar and a isspro on the steering column. Isspro was a lot heavier and easier to read at night

I really like my spek pro gauges, at one point and time nascar used them (not sure if they do anymore) autometer owns them now and they seem to have the bugs that they originally had worked out. they are user programmable with a low/high/peak readback and also can trigger a single ground output per gauge. seem to work awesome so far....

Back