Best turbo for a 2006 Jetta TDI

Way to bring this post back from the dead!! :thankyou2:

I found the turbo I need, and should have it in hand this coming week.

IdahoCTD, the '02 TDI's may have had room, but they had a completely different engine. Those had the ALH engine, mine is a PD BRM engine...

Trapper, you are right, TDI's are slow. That's why I bracket race, and was in the lead for the NHRDA Pro-2 series for most of last year. Due to a bit of bad luck, I bit the dust at the National Championship race last season and ended up in 3rd overall. :doh:
Don't know if your minivan could take my TDI or not, but in the end, it's still a minivan. :kick:

Hey I was trying to talk her into a Touareg TDI:poke: But she wanted a mini van?

jetta girl said:
Don't know if your minivan could take my TDI or not, but in the end, it's still a minivan. :kick:

Thought I would appropriately add this:

:eek:wned:

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Trapper said:
Hey I was trying to talk her into a Touareg TDI:poke: But she wanted a mini van?

I'm all for a girl who gets what she wants... even if it's a minivan, good for her!

:rockwoot:

I had a VNT20, race injectors, studs, race clutch, etc on my TDI bug.. IT was fun.. The VNT20 was great..

My brother has a Modded 17, injectors, intake, clutch, kerma programming, and exhaust. He races autocross, and rally. He usually finishes in the top of his class. Took 1st in front wheel drive last weekend. That little car is really fun to drive. I really want to build one of my own now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuyTZylG38s

Back