Better front driveshaft?

That makes other problems....

That takes inches to lose a few degrees when you have a negative angle to being with...

You are simply moving the shaft down which is still on a 4 or 5 degree angle at the case....

But now after clocking you need to make a crossmember

That makes other problems....

That takes inches to lose a few degrees when you have a negative angle to being with...

You are simply moving the shaft down which is still on a 4 or 5 degree angle at the case....

But now after clocking you need to make a crossmember

HUH? Do the trig.

Tobin

How about clocking the transfer case with a clocking ring to eliminate drive line angle?

I don't really have a "lifted" application with extreme driveline angles; I just have a leveling kit, similar to what you're running. The driveline angles are pretty tame, and I don't think that's the root cause of the problem.

I have the manual hub lock-outs, so the shaft isn't spinning except when I'm in 4x4. I don't drag race, so all 4x4 usage for me is lower speed offroad terrain primarily.

I still haven't got a return call either...

--Eric

I've called Cornay again, left another message, and sent an email as well.

We'll see...

--Eric

I don't really have a "lifted" application with extreme driveline angles; I just have a leveling kit, similar to what you're running. The driveline angles are pretty tame, and I don't think that's the root cause of the problem.

I have the manual hub lock-outs, so the shaft isn't spinning except when I'm in 4x4. I don't drag race, so all 4x4 usage for me is lower speed offroad terrain primarily.

I still haven't got a return call either...

--Eric

If you have lock-out and don't run them locked at high speed, I would just have a bigger aftermarket shaft built with larger flanges and possibly ditch the double cardan joint.

Tobin

I've still not heard back either, email or phone.

Do you know if they're still in business?

I sent the fax over, haven't heard anything, last i used them was a year ago
Phone rings fax went thru, only thing i can think of is either there is a parts event or vacation..

been 2 weeks though now...

I sent the fax over, haven't heard anything, last i used them was a year ago
Phone rings fax went thru, only thing i can think of is either there is a parts event or vacation..

been 2 weeks though now...

Still no word?

Same here, they're killing me, this truck just isn't going to work without it.

I got put on hold yesterday, but after 20 minutes i couldn't any longer, i'll try again monday

Back