Big Money 2.6 Pull In Jefferson Co. WV

Timebomb

Bootney Lee Fonsworth
This was on Eastern Extreme Pullers Website

It looks as if there will be another pull at the Jefferson Co. WV Fairgrounds put on by Mountain State Pullers. If everything goes ok the pull will be on Sunday, Sept. 21 at 1:00 pm. with a rain date of Sept. 28. The sled is to be the Terminator. The 8050 Hot Stock diesel class will be run. $800.00 has already been raised for the purse of the diesel class with possibly more to come. This money was raised by some of the pullers in this class. The rules are on Mountain State's website. Im sure the purse will be a grand if not more by then.

Mountain State Pullers - 8050 Hot Stock Diesel Rules.. Link

http://mtnstpullers.com/8050-hot-stock-diesel-rules/

Good money. Raymondville, MO has $1000 purse Sept. 20th. Not stealing a thread. I wont be at either. But 2.6 classes are looking good this year. Bringing lots of trucks. I will pass the word on the others about the pull.

why cant everyone use a standard set of rules.those look to be specific to 1 vehicle in mind to win

why cant everyone use a standard set of rules.those look to be specific to 1 vehicle in mind to win

I know lots of daily drivers who are trailered to pulls IN CASE they break, and the 20" hitch height is really low. But hey...for $800 I guess its worth it since the closest to that around here is a pull with $250 1st place.

Yeah some of them rules are kinda dumb. Especially the "Must be driven to the track" I trailer mine everywhere just in case something happens. Could make for a long night if you break and are 3 hours from home.

is this some kinda test also for not breaking?

no thats something that they make us do for whatever reason. Im against it but its home town for me so i deal with it. i think its something that the lifted guys wanted to try to get the hop out of their trucks, personally i think they should deal or lower them if they are worried about it, but thats just me!!

that is what i am saying.a couple of guys making rules around what they got to keep people equal with the not to keep every one equal.it happens every where and when you ask why,they dont know,it just is what it is.its bull****

Yeah some of them rules are kinda dumb. Especially the "Must be driven to the track" I trailer mine everywhere just in case something happens. Could make for a long night if you break and are 3 hours from home.

actually as of today you can pull trucks to this pull due to trucks coming from down south. and frst place will pay 1,000 dollars

Yep trailer your truck to the pull and $1,000 bucks to win.. WOW !! Schied paid a grand at a huge event and is 600 miles from here...lol Talk about a nice purse for a smalltown pull. I should rip my twins off and find a 2.6 real quik.

i know for a fact they will be plugging turbos at this pull...but with $1000 at stake there are gonna be some very hot trucks throwing 2.6's on to show up.

I should rip my twins off and find a 2.6 real quik.

Why go to all that trouble.....
Just use mine and give it the maiden voyage instead of me, as I would need to be sedated due to all the dust and way to nervous.It would make for great writing afterwards if you could pull a rabbit out of your hat and win,LOL.......Andy

P.S.-I bet if I ask Gene he would come down and drive he wouldn't miss the chance pay me back for the street ride I gave him in his truck along time ago.

Does anyone know if Greg Hogue is gonna show up to show me how to pull with my turd and maybe teach me about some rev gain?

LOL

are you guys sure about the grand to won? i haven't seen anything in the local sites about it. that last thing I saw was an 800 dollar purse, meaning total nothing about that much to win. im gonna call dave today and make sure for those of you who are planning on coming so that your not upset if thats false information.

it is paying 1000 to win, however they dont know what 2nd place is going to be as of now, they are going to try to raise some more money for 2nd-5th places, so im told. they will be teching every truck extensively! NO BUSHINGS ALLOWED 2.6 limit, 20 inch hitch, no spray at all, water, nos, propane, etc!!! no dual tires, no hanging weights, thats the basics, actual rules are on mtnstpullers.com rules are the hotstock 8050 rules.

with that much money at stake i wonder how "street legal" some of these trucks are going to be...

Liscensed and insured?? Then it is street legal! LOL

:rockwoot:they are going to be checked, im sure there are going to be some hard feelings created but thats all part of it. it looks to end up to be a pretty big turn out!!

Back